Guild Wars 2

This game is looking incredibly good and stylish.

Hooray for "Paladin" class. :)

I prefer herbal products as they are safer. These Indian ones are great. My friends were curious what happened that I lost some weight and look joyful. When I revealed my secret they also decided to use generic priligy. Dudes, this service is good! It is my third order. This time it is generic proscar 90 5mg and I have almost fine!

Last edited:
From the one week when i have bought this game i have no comments to say that how good game it is and i will suggest to every one at least play this game once.This game has the extreme war.

I went into the beta with extremely high expectations...and I was blown away. The game is fantastic. I felt like almost every quest I did was a raid. People were nice too...I would get revived nearly anytime I died. Love this game.

On a side note...I hated the Mesmer in the first game....but the Mesmer in GW2 is easily my favorite class..hahah

Is anyone playing the Beta this weekend? If so, what server will ya'll be on?

Can't wait for the release in a month or so. I wish more people here were excited for this game.

I'm excited only 12 days left!

After playing in all the betas I'm looking forward to playing the real thing.

Almost there! I'm an original GW player and have been in the same guild for 6 years. We're pretty much excited that's for sure. :)

Six hours to go! (Or three if they open the servers up early)

Last edited:
so this is a one-time purchase game, no monthly sub fee, right?

also, can you use a controller to play this game?

so this is a one-time purchase game, no monthly sub fee, right?

also, can you use a controller to play this game?

One time purchase, no sub fee.

Controller support is not available. But console versions are in the works, so I suspect controller support for the PC version will be available soon.

thanks!

so it may indeed come to the consoles?? if so......yes!!!

It will. Devs have already confirmed work is in the early stages. No word yet on if they will share servers with PC users though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"