Iron Man 2 Gwyneth Paltrow talks Iron Man 2

Chewy

REDACTED
Reaction score
She hasn't seen the script, either

Remember the days when “Iron Man 2″ news was popping up all over the ‘Net and actors were being cast and, in some cases, dropping out of the cast faster than you could say “Pepper Potts?” Yeah, those were good times. But now it feels like those days are behind us, as we haven’t heard anything new from the “Iron Man 2″ crew in quite a while — and we’re not the only ones.

MTV News caught up with Gwyneth Paltrow at the red carpet premiere of her new film “Two Lovers” and asked the talented “Iron Man” actress if she’s felt the same void when it comes to “Iron Man 2″ news.

“They haven’t even given me a script yet,” Paltrow told MTV News. “They don’t tell me anything. I could be, like, a costume assistant in it. I know nothing.”

While it’s not surprising that Paltrow hasn’t been brought into the mix at such an early stage, there’s still no shortage of questions surrounding the next “Iron Man” film — namely, who’s in it and what parts are they playing?

As far as new additions to the cast, we know Sam Rockwell is playing Justin Hammer, and Don Cheadle is replacing Terrence Howard as James “Rhodey” Rhodes. Ever since Robert Downey Jr. said Mickey Rourke wasn’t playing Crimson Dynamo, that aspect of casting has been fairly unknown. And last we heard from Samuel L. Jackson, he didn’t seem to certain he’d return as Nick Fury. We’re assuming Paltrow will be back as Pepper Potts, but the on-and-off casting of potential love interest Emily Blunt as The Black Widow has us wondering what dynamic Paltrow and Downey’s characters will have in the eagerly anticipated sequel.

“I have no idea what it is,” said Paltrow of the relationship Potts will have with Tony Stark in the film. “Jon Favreau said it would be good, so I believe him.”

Me? I’m still waiting to hear who they’ll cast as The Unicorn. Now that is the Iron Man villain I want to see brought to the big screen.

SOURCE

Hope some real confirmations start rolling in soon.

If this movie is coming out in Summer 2010, I hope they will put the movie in a fast track.

^ They are filming in April

:woot:Unicorn

Think I'll get behind the Chessmaster

Hogan/Potts relationship is likely and something I'd like to see. I don't want take it for granted... I don't want to get too cliche... but how funny would it be if RDJ just has the biggest "WTF" look on his face when Potts/Hogan walk in one day holding hands and kissing.

Last edited:
I think they'll delay it till July or so of 2010. I remember Spider-Man 2 was supposed to be released in May 2 years after the first, and then it was delayed until July.

I think they'll delay it till July or so of 2010. I remember Spider-Man 2 was supposed to be released in May 2 years after the first, and then it was delayed until July.
Spider-Man 2 started filming in April, just like Iron Man 2 will, but took a two month break during principal photography. They were still filming principal well into the winter.

There's absolutely no reason to think this film will be delayed.

Spider-Man 2 started filming in April, just like Iron Man 2 will, but took a two month break during principal photography. They were still filming principal well into the winter.

There's absolutely no reason to think this film will be delayed.

I'm agree with Chewyspider:yay:

I'm glad to hear that she is still on board for IM2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"