• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Halo 3.

WhatsHisFace

Avenger
Reaction score
Some dope made a 360 forum forgetting to put a Halo thread in it (Either that or they're busy gagging from how much the Sony Forum sucks willie).

So, Halo needs no introduction. It's the best and standard-setting console FPS series.

926632_20060509_screen002.jpg

Joseph Staten gave a speech at some college a few months ago, saying that due to time constraints, the last three levels of Halo 2 were left unfinished... until now. They're apparently strapped into Halo 3, so maybe we'll get to see why Tartarus was actually important.

I think this game will probably give Sony a golden shower and outsell Metal Gear.

Halo has beaten Metal Gear twice in a row. "Resistance" and "Killzone 2" (lol) don't stand a chance.

I think Halo's overrated. It's a good game but it's not as good as some people make it out to be

No, it's better. Seriously, people say "Halo is overrated omg" for attention all the time, but if anything it's underrated by all the jackasses pretending like it's just average. It has probably one of the best stories in all of gaming, with an AWESOME presentation, a soundtrack that is simply immense, always great visuals, and of course, some of the best gameplay in the biz. It's earned all that hyped.

It's also not as bad as some people make it out to be (Gammy (for no actual reason), Zenien (for obvious reasons))

The fact is that the games get excellent reviews, sell really well, and keep people playing for years after their releases.

I think it's safe to say we can look forward to Halo 3, even if it's not in our top 5 or even top 10 anticipatory lists.

Plus, the series is synonymous with "Xbox", so it needs to be here. :ninja:

And then Gamera plays "Total Overdose" with the 5x shotgun and Tony Hawk Kill Combos. :o

Manny Calavera said:
I think this game will probably give Sony a golden shower and outsell Metal Gear.

I don't know. Maybe.

Gammy79 said:
Ballistic weapons! :cmad:
Silly aliens that speak like chipmunks! :down

I LIKE TO THINK OF THEM LIKE I DO THE 'TELETUBBIES'.......THEY'RE SO F**KING CUTE, YOU JUST WANT TO SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE. :o

Gammy a game of DOA4 would be so fun tonight :O

And hopefully DRT keeps his promise about joining after 8EST :(

Why are people comparing it to MGS? MGS is not even a fps game.

Halo is so overrated,its not even funny.
but its a good game nontheless.

You're going to be banned soon, so I won't call you a ****** like I was originally planning.

BTW, you're a ******.

And youre trolling. you keep calling me names, in every thread i post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"