Halo Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Great! I would have liked Halo: Reach too.

I think they're going for a Master Chief collection, so Reach and ODST is out.

A Spin Off Collection is next no doubt. Theres money to be made with each game

The "Covenant War Collection" will happen eventually... ODST, Reach and Halo Wars. Maybe Spartan Ops included as a DLC code.

I'm assuming if that's true it would be something like this:

Halo: CE Anniversary - 60fps, 1080p
Halo 2 Anniversary - 60fps, 1080p
Halo 3 - 60fps, 1080p
Halo 4 - 60fps, 1080p

Considering I have Halo CEA, H3 and H4 at 30fps, 720p, the price difference between just Halo 2 A and the full collection would have to be small enough for me to go "**** it, I'm in for the whole thing". Otherwise, I'll just be getting Halo 2 A
Called it!

Ok, reading up on it, it says we'll be getting the original MP of all the games, so that means the original H1 MP! Good god, that is going to be AMAZING! I can't wait for this. WOW!!!!

And the upgraded visuals look pretty good for me. Plus over 100 maps all at 1080p 60FPS. It'll be fun going through all the campaigns again too. I always thought Halo 3 could do with a lick of paint for such a huge game.

Yeah, I'm really stoked for this, I can't even tell you how excited I am. I love H2 MP, and I'll have fun with it, but I always preferred H1MP over all the Halos. This is just so amazing!

Excited about COD, as well. Looks like Nov is going to be a full on FPS-fest for me. :hehe:

Is it safe to say this will be the best collection release in video game history? They really went all out with this one, especially for Halo 2. :D

Thank god they first Halo 1s MP. Screw you first Halo Anniversary Release

Ok, reading up on it, it says we'll be getting the original MP of all the games, so that means the original H1 MP! Good god, that is going to be AMAZING! I can't wait for this. WOW!!!!
Only ones maps getting the full Anniversary paint job are six of the Halo 2 maps.

Does that mean that the guns, bodies, HUD will be anniversary like but the maps will look like CE and H2 for the non-revamped multiplayer maps?

I talked to an Microsoft Rep today (specifically for Xbox One) and asked if there'd be a Halo MC Collection version of the Xbox One, and she said that that was currently being discussed by the higher ups. :up:

Only ones maps getting the full Anniversary paint job are six of the Halo 2 maps.

Does that mean that the guns, bodies, HUD will be anniversary like but the maps will look like CE and H2 for the non-revamped multiplayer maps?

They (343) said they're all getting a 1080p upscale on IGN.

They (343) said they're all getting a 1080p upscale on IGN.
No no I got that. I mean, when we play multiplayer on say Zanzibar (for the sake of argument, let's say it doesn't get a graphical overhaul, just the 1080p 60fps upconvert), can we play it with our body and the guns and effects being Anniversary but the map itself not? Or when we play a level that doesn't get the complete overhaul we have to play with the old graphics in people and weapons?

Ok, when you play the MP, you have 4 different MPs. You'll have Halo1 MP, that will play its original maps, weapons, physics, etc. When you play Halo2, you'll play it's maps, weapons, physics, etc. And the same for Halo3&4.

You're basically able to play all the different Halos in their original form/feel, except Halo1 and 2 will have a graphical overhaul, while all of them will get beefed up to 1080p and 60fps. That's about it.

Ok, when you play the MP, you have 4 different MPs. You'll have Halo1 MP, that will play its original maps, weapons, physics, etc. When you play Halo2, you'll play it's maps, weapons, physics, etc. And the same for Halo3&4.

You're basically able to play all the different Halos in their original form/feel, except Halo1 and 2 will have a graphical overhaul, while all of them will get beefed up to 1080p and 60fps. That's about it.

Halo 1 & 2 will have the option to switch between original & new graphics. In their story modes at least

I can't believe that a remake is my second most anticipated game of the year now (after Smash Bros), but this collection has so much damn love & value in it.

They said six of the Halo 2 MP maps are getting the full anniversary upgrade with new graphics and old game and feel. They showed it in the video too.

They said six of the Halo 2 MP maps are getting the full anniversary upgrade with new graphics and old game and feel. They showed it in the video too.
Those 6 maps are going to be re-imagination of older H2 maps. Basically, a newer version of a certain 6 they pick out, which will include a completely newer engine that they may or may not use for Halo5.

Heh, where are you getting your info? It's been spelled out very clearly by the developers of what they're doing, exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"