Iron Man Happy 10th Anniversary, Iron Man

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
51eDErsnV0L.jpg

It's a great first step, I very much appreciate John Favareau, and everyone who worked on this project, thanks for the movie itself, and more for the great franchise we have today that exists because of its success.

M10_master.jpg

I still remember how awesome it was being in that theater for the midnight premiere and staying after the credits because I had read that there was an extra scene. How far we've come in the past 10 years. Who would have thought that a single movie would lead to something as huge as Infinity War. Iron Man will forever be remembered as the movie that kickstarted it all.

I swear I watched this movie on April 30th, it was raining that day. I went and bought several of the movies action figures, unfortunately I've lost most of them.

As I said on the similar thread for The Dark Knight, I can't believe it's ten years.

I swear I watched this movie on April 30th, it was raining that day. I went and bought several of the movies action figures, unfortunately I've lost most of them.

Do me a favor and research ZD Toys.

They make excellent figures of the Iron Man film armors, and are very cheap. And the best thing is they are not KO's but officially licensed and highly movie accurate.

I never owned any IM figures, but I got like 7 of these i the past 2 months lol.

Just throwing it in the air - might bring back some of that nostalgia from your lost IM toys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"