• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Has Thor ever hooked up, or tried to hook up with Storm?

MaraJanesSlave

Civilian
Reaction score
Cause, you know, if Thor ever decided that he needed a mortal heir "just in case", I think she, with her powers would be the perfect choice. Now whether or not Storm would agree is another question, but hey, when Gods have their minds made up, mortals don't have many choices do they?

97904389460.9.GIF

It had something to do with the X-Men / Alpha Flight 2 issue mini, that put the X-Men and Alpha Flight into conflict with Loki.

The New Mutants were also somehow involved because Dani Moonstar became a Valkyrie.

If you want any more detail than that you'll have to e-mail my boss and tell him to send me home so I can go read it.

Well, in a What If Storm got Mjolnir, a version of it anyhow. Frog Thor still kicked her ass, but still. It was The What If the X-Men stayed in Asgard one, pretty good stuff.

Yeah, you better believe it. He's got one of those conflangled electric scooters, goes like a sonuva*****. So he's telling you the truth when he says he isn't slow. How many HP that thing have under its, err, hood, Gambit? At least 10...

The secret?

It's hooked up to my colostomy bag.

Reminds me of those cars that ran off of chicken **** in the 70's. :up:

actually it was loki and storm that hooked up not thor and storm

Loki wanted revenge on the Xmen after the time they thwarted him in the Xmen/alpha flight specials. It was at this time that Storm was powerless. Thor stayed on earth and Odin was gone. Loki was gonna give Storm her powers back in the form of another enchanted hammer and use her to ascend the throne in Asgard. Look for a TPB called Asgardian Wars which collects this series and the first one with Alpha flight...It also had art by Art Adams.....it's a good read.

right... so that means Thor never tried to begat children by Storm though?

MaraJanesSlave said:
right... so that means Thor never tried to begat children by Storm though?
no,...

"Methinks The Thunderer has more respect for mortal damsels."

Besides,.. I think his first choice was Sif, followed by the Entrantress, then that nurse nobody followed by (Chuckle) Thor-Girl.

Whatever happpened to Thor-Girl anyways?

Shouldn't SHE be on the Young Avengers instead of Lightning Lad?

Gambit8370 said:
Whatever happpened to Thor-Girl anyways?

Shouldn't SHE be on the Young Avengers instead of Lightning Lad?
I don't know,.. I didn't follow thor but heard about her from a friend who was into him and the punisher.

Now theres a "What If"

"What if Frank Castle were picked to have the power of Thor?"

nah he was just using her...the thought crossed his mind but he squashed it

So if Claremont wrote this hed make Storm his queen? Am I correct?

Thor and Storm fought in Contest Of Champions II...right before he defeated her, he planted a big, wet, kiss right on her lips.

Seriously.

That would be pretty sweet...

Thor-Girl is Tarene, the Designate, so she's not really a kid. She's supposedly a universal savior. She just developed a hero-worship thing for Thor after he saved her ass from Thanos (Thanos' clone if you believe Starlin's girlish inability to let his baby be beaten by anyone). During "The Reigning," there were somehow two aspects of her, Thor-Girl and the Designate. Loki took Thor-Girl's soul and put it in storage to be used in the Destroyer if he needed it. The other aspect created a gem that could absorb divine energy and weapons that could destroy gods, which she gave to a dude named Desak, making him a god-killer. They remerged through their avatars, creating a hybrid of Desak and the Destroyer, which Thor blew to smithereens with Mjolnir and the Odinpower. As far as I know, she was forgotten when Thor rewrote history so "The Reigning" never happened.

And Thor's choice is, always has been, and always will be Sif. Despite the fact that he's been in love with Jane Foster, married the Enchantress, and had a human fiancee thrust upon him as Jake Olson over the years. And despite the fact that Sif and Beta Ray Bill had a thing during Simonson's run. [teeny-bopper middle-school girl mode]THOR + SIF 4-EVER!!![/teeny-bopper middle-school girl mode]

Ben Urich said:
Holy **** that'd be awesome :eek: :D :up:

Well, Deadpool had the power of Thor once... :D :up:

Yeah, Loki made him look like Tom Cruise too. Oh, sorry... "Thom Cruz." :)

CaptainStacy said:
Thor and Storm fought in Contest Of Champions II...right before he defeated her, he planted a big, wet, kiss right on her lips.

Seriously.

That's actually how he beat her. If I recall he kissed her and sucked all of her breath away and she passed out. I'm gonna re read it later.

Thor's too much man for Storm. She needs to stick with wimpy, whiney mutant-types before moving on to Thunder Gods. The kiss was more like showing her what awaits her when she finally graduates that "school" she's been attending for the past thirty years.

Thor's hooked up with Moondragon before, in Avengers #219-220. He was slumming for sure, but the man has his needs. It's understandable; we've all been there before, Goldilocks.

Sif's more a booty-call than anything. Ditto Enchantress. Not sure if Thor's ever gone the Valkyrie route, but that would seem more like the settling down type, the one he wouldn't be ashamed to take home to Mama Thor(does Thor have a mom?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"