• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Days of Future Past Have you seen X-Men: First Class? Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's our boy Hugh)
We still have First Class sequel & threequel for that, so no worries.

That's cool about Hugh,But no matter what they do in a sequel.....They can't explain why they ignore knowing him in the first movie,Only way would be in an X-Men 4 with Mags saying there was a good reason for it,Same with Victor/Sabertooth and Logan/Wolverine!!!!

Quick question,

How does Xavier get crippled in the film?

1) Does Raven really seduce Erik?
2) Is Moira a doctor or just CIA agent?

Quick question,

How does Xavier get crippled in the film?
Magneto goes apes**t on Russians & Americans in the end of the movie, by trying to send the missiles on their ships & destroy them. Moira is trying to stop Eric, by shooting at him from the pistol, but Eric reflects her bullets & one of the bullets goes into Charles' spine.

Seems like a half cannon&half re-boot,Kinda like Star Trek But that one had time-travel!!

Magneto goes apes**t on Russians & Americans in the end of the movie, by trying to send the missiles on their ships & destroy them. Moira is trying to stop Eric, by shooting at him from the pistol, but Eric reflects her bullets & one of the bullets goes into Charles' spine.

That homosapien and her gun!
*shakes fist*

ok, some questions.........

1. I've read in some reviews that there is a love triangle between Mystique and Xavier and Magneto, and I've read here that Mystique tries to seduce Magneto.

What is the age difference between Mystique and Xavier and Magneto? Does the age difference border on being "creepy" ( since Mystique is a student and is younger )?

2. Also, how powerful and bada** is Magneto in the film?

3. Finally, there's a scene in the trailers of a guy "blowing up" the Hellfire Mansion. Is that Mags?

ok, some questions.........

1. I've read in some reviews that there is a love triangle between Mystique and Xavier and Magneto, and I've read here that Mystique tries to seduce Magneto.

What is the age difference between Mystique and Xavier and Magneto? Does the age difference border on being "creepy" ( since Mystique is a student and is younger )?

2. Also, how powerful and bada** is Magneto in the film?

3. Finally, there's a scene in the trailers of a guy "blowing up" the Hellfire Mansion. Is that Mags?
1) No, the difference in age was unnoticeable (well, at least for me).
2) VERY POWERFUL & BREAKING ALL THE SHT UP!
3) I don't remember that scene.

Emma Frost, Azazel and Riptide. Do they die? Get arrested? Join Magneto? Join the X-Men?

4 Quick questions

1:Does It appear as prequel to Just X-Men and X2 but takes libieties with what was said In dialogue about the past?
2:Does Emma Frost seduce any guy when doing sebastan Shaw's bidding?
3:Is William Stryker the Young Cia Agent In the clip?
4:Does Angel also join with Magneto?

Thanks for these answers you have been giving.It gives good Feeling on why
this can challenge X2 as best X film and gives an Idea on why Matthew
Vaughn only wants to bring In one new character for the sequel.

Question:

Describe what happens immediately after Charles is hit by the bullet that leads to his paralysis. Describe Charles and Erik's final scene together. What is the film's final scene?

So Cyclops, along with Wolverine, has officially been in every x-film. which is funny considering how much they treat him like an afterthought. Oh yeah, how is the relationship between moira and charles? I know the romance was scrapped, but are there hints to it? Do McaVoy and Bryne have chemistry?

Does
Sebastian Shaw die? If so, does Magneto kill him? Does he kill him in the mirrored room? Is this before or after the scene on the beach with the missiles
?

Does the movie show
Mystique leaving Charles' team to join Magneto
?

So, a quick non spoilery question,

Is there an "after the credits scene" by chance? Im not expecting one, but given X3 and wolverine had them... figure id ask.

So, a quick non spoilery question,

Is there an "after the credits scene" by chance? Im not expecting one, but given X3 and wolverine had them... figure id ask.

No, there's no after-credits scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back