Days of Future Past Have you seen X-Men: First Class? Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danoyse

Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
Reaction score
Just take the discussion off the review thread -

If you've already seen the movie and you want to discuss it or ask about spoilers, feel free to do it here.

Please be sure to still use spoiler tags until the movie is officially released.

However: enter at your own risk. It's a spoiler thread, so don't complain if you come in here and find out something you didn't want to know...

Discuss away!

Just take the discussion off the review thread -

If you've already seen the movie and you want to discuss it or ask about spoilers, feel free to do it here.

Please be sure to still use spoiler tags until the movie is officially released.

However: enter at your own risk. It's a spoiler thread, so don't complain if you come in here and find out something you didn't want to know...

Discuss away!

Thank you very much.

So for anyone who has seen it
Do you think they could with spoiler of Cyclops as child
get away with saying X-Men/X2 take place In 1990's and In sequel If they wanted to jump ahead to late 70's use teenage Cyclops

So for anyone who has seen it
Do you think they could with spoiler of Cyclops as child
get away with saying X-Men/X2 take place In 1990's and In sequel If they wanted to jump ahead to late 70's use teenage Cyclops
Sure, why not.

How long does magneto wear the red costume for and how does he get it

RealIrOnMaN,

Could you describe Magneto's red costume to the best of your ability?

Last edited:
If anybody has in least the script can they send it to me?

So
Another board has member saying Jennifer Lawrence when she Is In Magneto's room In Mansion attempts to seduce him as we partly can see In B role of BTS and she morphs Into Rebecca Romijn breifly before morphing back to lawrence and then Into Mystique's blue form as seen In trailers.Is this true?

RealIrOnMaN - what are the FX like in the movie? Are they of the same quality standard of the Trilogy or are there any bad FX like Wolverine?

Last edited:
RealIrOnMaN,

Could you describe Magneto's red costume to the best of your ability?
A mix of the one from X-Men I and X2, but more purple-like & bright + kinda resembles Jim Lee's version of the costume.

So
Another board has member saying Jennifer Lawrence when she Is In Magneto's room In Mansion attempts to seduce him as we partly can see In B role of BTS and she morphs Into Rebecca Romijn breifly before morphing back to lawrence and then Into Mystique's blue form as seen In trailers.Is this true?
Yes. If my eyes didn't deceived me - yes!

RealIM you're a God :woot: Three questions for you:

1. We all know what the Wolverine's cameo is. You mention Cyclops' cameo.Where he is it? And what's doing?
2. There is the Rebecca Romijn's cameo (Jennifer Lawrence turning into her)?
3. Other mutants mentioned/cameo?

Early thanks.

RealIronMan - what are the FX like in the movie? Are they of the same quality standard of the Trilogy or are there any bad FX like Wolverine?
Better than the trilogy's one & especially the craptacular Wolvering Origins) It was pretty bizarre & neat) Loved all Magneto, Shaw & Emma Frost stuff)

RealIM you're a God :woot: Three questions for you:

1. We all know what the Wolverine's cameo is. You mention Cyclops' cameo.Where he is it? And what's doing?
2. There is the Rebecca Romijn's cameo (Jennifer Lawrence turning into her)?
3. Other mutants mentioned/cameo?

Early thanks.
1) Charles is trying the Cerebro on for the first time. And while he keeps searching for the mutants, there's a fast glimpse of little Storm and a kid with red glasses (Cyclops obviously).

2) Yes

3) A lot) Storm, Cyclops, Striker's son, Wolverine & maybe more, that I've probably missed or something)

1) Charles is trying the Cerebro on for the first time. And while he keeps searching for the mutants, there's a fast glimpse of little Storm and a kid with red glasses (Cyclops obviously).

2) Yes

3) A lot) Storm, Cyclops, Striker's son, Wolverine & maybe more, that I've probably missed or something)

Thank you, you're the man!:woot:

Don't tell me what it is or the finalle from the film but i would like to know if there is a post credits scenne.

Well that's not cool.
why even call this a prequel if nothing about it is a prequel?

So far the spoilers weren't too big, only those minor ones i like to know when i'm exited for a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"