HBO's The Righteous Gemstones

Kristen Johnston karate chopping Judy in the throat took me out.

Almost literally in my case. My bad idea on starting the show while I was eating, I guess.

God bless Baby Billy.

I foresee the end of the season with Amber in charge of the church over the siblings.

Yeah, as much as I enjoyed yesterday's episode- where did they get all of those guns?- I'm very excited for a Gemstone family flashback!

Silly question, they live in America.

I lost it when BJ pulled out a gun. I did not expect that.

The Interlude was awesome, as per usual, and like y'all said, the young actors just keep getting better at portraying their old counterparts. Young Amber is continuing the trend, too, great introduction for her.

I do have to say, seeing Steve Zahn with his natural hair this week makes me want them to find an excuse to get rid of that awful wig he's running around in even more badly.

There have been minor appearances elsewhere in each season, but it’s kind of too bad we only really get one good episode of Jennifer Nettles per season. She’s great.

That, uh, really wasn't what I expected BJ to find when he opened that door.
"I gotta blade" cracked me up.

Jesse sure is cavalier in talking to his wife considered she shot him in the ass.

I almost feel like I don't want Kelvin and Keef to go from (barely) subtext to context.

I was expecting Judy to push her father into the pond.

There is something about a flopping penis...flopping around during this fight that is SO FUNNY and goes SO PERFECTLY with this show.

I did not expect the episode to open with a horror montage of the kids being kidnapped. Sorry, abducted.

Baby Billy just letting the baby stroller fly when he got into the house cracked me up. But then we got Tiff's voodoo dolls.

And in true Gemstone fashion, the kids bond while arguing over who would will be killed.

The whole interaction between BJ, Amber, Gideon, and Keef cracked me up.

McBride got HBO to pay for a monster truck, and by god, he is going to make good use of it.

Baby Billy just letting the baby stroller fly when he got into the house cracked me up.
That and Jesse’s botched attempt at sliding across the hood of the car… pure gold.

I had been wondering why they cast Sturgill Simpson if they weren’t going to let him sing, but I guess they showed me.

Really love the show’s commitment to making Skyler Gisondo a badass.

Also, Kelvin getting maced really reminded me what a great screamer Adam Devine is…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"