He-man And The Masters Of The Universe!

WeaponZ2

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream about a epic battle between He-man and the other heroic warriors of Eternia Vs. Skeletor and his henchmen. Anyway I woke up feeling nostalgic. So I popped "MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE" movie on and went through a box full of my old action figures.
I got to thinking. In 2002 they tried to bring He-man back (agian) and I started thinking about all the redesigns they did and I thought about doing my own. So the idea is to do some Masters of the Universe inspiared art. Go from the orgianl design or make up your own, what ever you want. I'm going off to do my own. I'll post the scans on monday or tuesday. Until then, post your own...or wait for mine. Either way the thread is made.​

i've an absolute **** load of MOTU based art, but cause s**t is the approate word i dont feel like posting it lol:woot:

Grizzlor. See anything REALLY wrong with this picture? (HINT: Look at his feet lol)

Grizz1.jpg

wipblash1.jpg

Whipblash.

This one got squished and I had to copy scan it in pieces sort of...its hard to explain. But thats the reason the shoulder pad on the left looks off.

Grizzlor. See anything REALLY wrong with this picture? (HINT: Look at his feet lol)

Grizz1.jpg

guess grizzlor is bad at dancing.
i've done that before but with hands. kept looking at the drawing and thought something doesn't look right. DUH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"