Helstrom Live-Action Show Ordered at Hulu

At least this show got a season aired. Ghost Rider got the plug pulled before the cameras even got rolling

At least this show got a season aired. Ghost Rider got the plug pulled before the cameras even got rolling
I don't remember Marvel Tv announcing cast members for Ghost Rider aside from the one that appeared in Agents of Shield.

While Helstrom, had everything ready before the merger happened.

This show just didn't deserve a second season IMO, so I'm not surprised that it got cancelled. If Swamp Thing which was a much better show than this couldn't get a second season greenlit than I see no reason why this should have got one considering the mediocre quality and lack of buzz/hype.

This may have been the worst "MCU" (and I say that very loosely) project. Inhumans was bad but at least there was some entertainment value to how bad it was and Iwan Rheon at least tried in it. Helstrom was both bad and boring.

This show just didn't deserve a second season IMO, so I'm not surprised that it got cancelled. If Swamp Thing which was a much better show than this couldn't get a second season greenlit than I see no reason why this should have got one considering the mediocre quality and lack of buzz/hype.

Did anymore info ever come out to explain that debacle? Last I heard was the state of Georgia debunking the claim that they killed it by changing their tax credit law.

Why is this in Misc. TV series btw? It doesn't matter much because nobody cares about this show, but shouldn't it be in Past Marvel shows?

Honestly the fact that this show even got a thread of its own is an achievement based on how boring and forgettable it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"