Hey, I'm kinda' drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel drunk reading that...and it's 10:55 am.

I had to re-read this after making coffee makes a little more sense to me now.

Bat-Gasm we all have our bad days

haha. well throwing a joker poster against the wall is pretty hardcore.

You think that is hardcore.

I used to have a Joker with Harley Quinn poster on my wall that was the image/artwork used for the Harley Quinn graphic novel . I was talking to my mother while drinking pepsi out of a glass and she said something that aggravated me . I think it was something about my girlfriend at the time. Anyway I went into my room and threw the glass of pepsi against the wall. Pepsi stained the poster and the carpet and there was bits of glass everywhere. When my mom asked " What was that noise?" I said nothing. Actually it wasn't hardcore at all but I felt badass for about three seconds while the glass was in the air.

Hey...

My bad...someone should probably close this thread hah.

But for the record I didn't mean anything in a depressing sense. I was just being drunk. Sorry.

Heyyy, here he is! :D

How's your head?

Hey...

My bad...someone should probably close this thread hah.

But for the record I didn't mean anything in a depressing sense. I was just being drunk. Sorry.

I amazed that you could type all that. If I was drinking I would just say what I was thinking out loud. I don't think I could drink and try to peck at a keyboard.

I woke up a few hours ago and took an 800mg ibuprofen before laying back down. So it's okay.

hah, yeah well, I remember I had to try and edit it a few times. I totally forgot about it all when I woke up. Then after a while it hit me and it's just like, "Oh....god damnit."

Well.

The initial post in this thread is magical.

eh..haha I guess.

But it's also kinda' embarrassing. I mean, my movie will hopefully be better than how I made it sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"