Hey.

Y

yjFan231

im new here to shh!, but I've been a comic fan for years. mainly Young Justice, just look at my name. :)

I was wondering was are some of your favorite Marvel comic books now? :thing:

C&D.

Though I like Civil War and all the offshoots for some reason. Probably becuase I know it's going to all be retconned in a few years.

Civil War, Amazing Spider-Man, Iron Man and Astonishing X-Men have all been pretty good lately i think.

Do yourself a favor freind and pick up Daredevil. Dont fight it, just do it.

Yes, buy Nextwave and watch as characters get ass raped by Warren Ellis.:up:

Daredevil, Captain America, SPIDER-GIRL, Runaways, Marvel Team-Up, Thing, She-Hulk, Ultimate FF, FF, New X-Men, Ultimates, Ms. Marvel, Exiles and more.

My two favorite books right now from Marvel would be Daredevil and Captain America.

Civil War. Captain America's probably Marvel's best book over the last year and a half. I limited miniseries "Eternals" just started and it looks to be a fantastic read!

Captain America's been excellent since Brubaker took over.

Since you're a fan of Young Justice, I'd highly recommend you pick up the Young Avengers and Runaways trades. Both are teams of teens, both feature a lot of humor (Runaways more than YA) and great characterization.

She-Hulk is consistently hilarious.

Eternals just started and looks like it might be pretty good, so it'd be perfect if you want to get in on the ground floor.

The Punisher's consistently good under Garth Ennis.

I have tons of favorite comics, I like the Vol 1 Black Panther series and Captain Ma-vell vol 1.

Darthphere said:
Yes, buy Nextwave and watch as characters get ass raped by Warren Ellis.:up:
exactly! it rocks! :D

Nextwave, Daredevil, She-Hulk, Runaways - all golden

young avengers, friendly neighbourhood spider-man, powers, civil war have been good of late. The new avengers arc that just ended in #20 started well. Oh and ultimates kicks ass.

I forgot about the Annihilation series. They're all pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"