• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

High Potential (ABC) - Starring Kaitlin Olson

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score

Now that my It’s Always Sunny fix is down to like eight episodes every other year, I’ll take what I can get. I hope this works out.

I miss the times when ABC did their upfront presentations and they had several shows in store that were exciting, mysterious and juicy that really made me look forward to brand new tv season. Even if most of those shows, didn't do well in the ratings when they finally aired.

This and Doctor Odyssey left me cold. Whatever happened to intriguing heavily serialized dramas.

I feel like I have seen the premise of High Potential too many times. Quirky ordinary woman, solving cases for a crime unit.

Hope this show lasts longer than her last show, The Mick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"