Animation Hit-Monkey

Blitzkrieg

Avenger
Reaction score
‘Howard the Duck’ Among Four Marvel Animated Shows in the Works at Hulu

“Hit-Monkey” will be written and executive produced by Josh Gordon and Will Speck, the team that previously co-directed films like “Blades of Glory” and “Office Christmas Party.”

The show tells the tale of a wronged Japanese snow monkey, mentored by the ghost of an American assassin, as he cuts a wide swath through the Tokyo underworld.

A monkey that kills people for money.

I hope they don’t just make him a cheaper rocket raccoon. Go wild with the concept. Give us the wacky “don’t know what will happen next” type feel of freakazoid or the animaniacs not just gruff guy who helps a kid find his dad or whatever

What the heck is Hit Monkey? :funny:
XaOuAMi.png

I think Hit-Monkey interests me the most from the Offenders roster.

Hit-Monkey and Howard the Duck are what I'm most excited about.

Tests For HIT-MONKEY And M.O.D.O.K. Have Already Been Screened For Kevin Smith

In addition to making big announcements for his own show, Howard the Duck, including that his archvillain, Dr Bong will be making an appearance, he also made mention that he has seen tests for two of the other Offenders shows, Hit-Monkey, and M.O.D.O.K.

The director, who is working on this in tandem with Dave Willis of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, described what he has seen so far of the series to be "astounding, like, legit next level ****" so it seems like the adult animated corner of Marvel is off to a great start over in Hulu's corner, but take a look at Smith's Instagram Post below and see what you make of it yourself!

Howard the Duck wasn't going to happen in this animated universe anyways. Tigra and Dazzler being canceled is a good thing because it involved Chelsea Handler (good lord I can't stand her).

Huh, 10 episodes!! Guess it'll run till late January here in the UK.

2q3.gif

Not that it was bad but I thought Marvel had completely washed their hands of the Loeb shows.

Yeah I'm moving this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"