Homecoming Homecoming merchandise

D
Screen_Shot_2017_06_24_at_4_59_27_PM.png

Conan O'Brien Spidey?

This movie is out in a week and still the only place to find the Marvel Legends figures are ebay or Amazon and even then they don't have the Vulture BAF pieces. What am I doing wrong here?

This movie is out in a week and still the only place to find the Marvel Legends figures are ebay or Amazon and even then they don't have the Vulture BAF pieces. What am I doing wrong here?

I feel ya. I got tired of looking everywhere here, so preordered them two weeks ago, from dorksidetoys.com and they're finally in the mail, should be here tomorrow. Granted I'll probably find them everywhere now. Heh. Good luck.

I feel ya. I got tired of looking everywhere here, so preordered them two weeks ago, from dorksidetoys.com and they're finally in the mail, should be here tomorrow. Granted I'll probably find them everywhere now. Heh. Good luck.

Looks like I'll be doing the same!

Man, I have to say ... The Spidey suit for this movie has translated insanely well in the merchandise. A lot of this stuff looks fantastic!

Man, I have to say ... The Spidey suit for this movie has translated insanely well in the merchandise. A lot of this stuff looks fantastic!
You're right. The Homecoming suit is fantastic. I've grown to like it as much, if not more, than the Raimi one.

I've seen them at retail stores. Hasbro is known for erratic distribution. It could just be your area that doesn't have them yet. I suggest making a few phone calls to relatives/friends to see if neighboring community stores have any. That's the only way that I've gotten certain chase MLs in the past.

Mezco will be doing a rare movie figure for Homecoming.

DEZp53rXoAUl6cP.jpg

Spider-Man Homecoming popcorn bucket
uqPgTV6.jpg

JT44uNj.jpg

oIoqKF9.jpg

and what I could find of the Legends line
9vJokFY.jpg

Anyone pick up the Sphero Spidey? I wanted to know how is it?

spiderman-header-video.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"