Homefront: Revolution

I didn't play the last one as it just came off as a poor mans CoD and I was over CoD. This seems interesting though. Like the premise of the open world ala Far Cry.

First one had a good (albeit a bit unbelievable) story.. It was just over too soon. Nothing really like CoD.. It just had big dreams.

This one seems to be taking those dreams and making them reality.

Didn't play the first one. This one definitely sounds interesting though.

The first game was the definition of forgettable. Hope this one is better.

First one had a "meh" company behind it. This one doesn't.

Iv been wanting a sequel to Freedom Fighters since that game came out, this seems like it might scratch that itch. Deff keeping an eye on this.

So Homefront is getting another chance. Is this just a completely separate story from the first one? Or will it have the same characters?

Iv been wanting a sequel to Freedom Fighters since that game came out, this seems like it might scratch that itch. Deff keeping an eye on this.

Freedom Fighters was the ****!! I loved that game. Man it needs a next-GEN sequel bad.

I just wish they would use China in these North Korea vs America games. It would work so much better.

So Homefront is getting another chance. Is this just a completely separate story from the first one? Or will it have the same characters?

Continuation BUT several (10-15) years after the first.

Has anyone been following this game? I don't know much about it, but it looks interesting. Kinda like a CoD/Farcry styled game in a Division type open-world city.

Kinda Funny was supposed to do a Let's Play last week, but they couldn't get their PC to work so that never happened.

I'm really surprised to see that this game is set to come out in a little over a week, and yet no one has really done any coverage of it, minus a short look at it by IGN a few weeks ago.

I think it looks really cool, but the lack of coverage makes me worry. Then again, it could just be because most people are busy with Uncharted 4 stuff.

This comes out that soon? I was really looking forward to this but hadn't been following it that much. You'd never know it was coming out so soon.

Yup, it's set to come out on May 17th.

So this releases on Tuesday, and while none of the big outlets have done much reporting on it, and very little has been seen on the console versions, there is one fan review for the PS4 version that says the game is not very good, citing reasons such as poor graphics, unstable FPS and poor shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"