HOT TAKES: FOR ALL THINGS HOT AND OPINIONATED!

IMG_9842.gif

-Tacos are an overhyped food and are truly mid.

-Batman Returns is still the best Bat movie.

-Video games stopped being fun and became disturbing when they focused on making more shooters and less fighting games.

Last edited:
View attachment 88275

-Tacos are an overhyped food and are truly mid.
I agree with that, I guess. Plus, depending on the person, tacos can be difficult to eat sometimes. :o

Oh3hZ39.gif

bMYaatz.gif

North America in comparison to many places - sucks. It’s far from the “greatest” country in the world nor has there ever been a time when it was “great.”

(If I’m to believe the gauntlet thrown down, give a hot take that can trigger people - that’s one lol)

Last edited:
North America in comparison to many places - sucks. It’s far from the “greatest” country in the world nor has there ever been a time when it was “great.”

(If I’m to believe the gauntlet thrown down, give a hot take that can trigger people - that’s one lol)

America would be a lot better if we had universal health care like every other country on this planet.

I’ll add that other countries are just as (possibly if not more) racist than America is.

Just look at the treatment of the young black actress playing Juliet with Tom Holland and/or anytime a black team wins a futbol match. The comments are WILD.

IMG_9856.gif

Most times when people say a show or movie is "boring" it just means their attention spans are absolute sh**.

Japanese Tokusatsu TV Show from the 80s and 90s are better than most of modern superheroes TV Show.

And...most of the retro games, especially from Super Famicom (SNES in the US), Sega, Nintendo Cube, PS1, PS2, the first Wii are also better than most of next generation modern games.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the Tim Burton one) >>>>>>>>>>>> Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (with Gene Wilder)

Holy cow. Some of you all are swinging for the fences. And here I was worried that preferring Burton’s Wonka to Grandpa Joe and his cocaine nail was going to rub people the wrong way????

A hot take that I'm sure many would disagree with me on: Cheese is overrated. That's not to say that I don't love cheese, but it's overused as a topping/side. For example, if you're pouring cheese sauce all over your broccoli, you're not fooling anyone. You might as well just shovel that sauce into your mouth and forget the broccoli. :o

And here's a hot take that I'm sure many would agree with me on: Politicians should have a mandatory retirement age of 70 years old.

I liked society a lot more when you needed to show proof of your Covid vaccination to get into places. It kept the riff raff out :sneeze:

A hot take that I'm sure many would disagree with me on: Cheese is overrated. That's not to say that I don't love cheese, but it's overused as a topping/side. For example, if you're pouring cheese sauce all over your broccoli, you're not fooling anyone. You might as well just shovel that sauce into your mouth and forget the broccoli. :o

And here's a hot take that I'm sure many would agree with me on: Politicians should have a mandatory retirement age of 70 years old.

As a cheese lover, you make a valid point. I'll be like "Shinobi you don't gotta put cheese on everything BIG BACK" and shamefully close the fridge.

As a cheese lover, you make a valid point. I'll be like "Shinobi you don't gotta put cheese on everything BIG BACK" and shamefully close the fridge.
What opened my eyes to it is the McGriddle. The standard ingredients (sausage or bacon and egg) go fine with cheese, but when you consider that the McGriddle buns are essentially syrup-infused pancakes that's where I start to question it. It's basically inviting the idea of putting cheddar cheese on pancakes which doesn't sit right with me.

I watched that episode of Newsroom when it aired and I loved that speech! I agreed with so much of it.

Janet Jackson is still the undisputed Queen of Pop. She influenced your fave, your fave emulated her and she has a better discography than them too.

Went to two of her concerts and she put on a show and sang live each time.

It’s a shame how the industry doesn’t laud her the way she deserves.

IMG_9872.gif

Last edited:
@Kane52630 should change his name to Animus Rox already.

Actually, I wanted my tumblr handle to be Animus Vox but someone took it and that page since then has been inactive, so it's been frustrating.

But no I'm not changing it whatsoever, I'll keep my "numbers in name" on the Hype forever. :o

xb1JVSj.gif
Along those lines, if I had known 17 years ago that I'd still be kicking around these boards after all this time I'd have probably picked another name that wasn't an obscure Aqua Teen Hunger Force reference. :o

Along those lines, if I had known 17 years ago that I'd still be kicking around these boards after all this time I'd have probably picked another name that wasn't an obscure Aqua Teen Hunger Force reference. :o
What's Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

So your favorite solid milk:

Icecream

Cheese

Butter

Milk Candy (any kind).

????:fancy::fancy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"