HOT TAKES: FOR ALL THINGS HOT AND OPINIONATED!

Aqua Teen Hunger Force was what people watched when they were too stoned to change the channel after tuning in to watch Family Guy or Futurama on Adult Swim back in the day.
peter-griffin-family-guy-ah-of-course-realization-3o05kbpze5qs8rog.gif

Lets get back to hot takes...

The Bee Gees got more/better hits than The Beatles.

2fXf.gif

I'd take Aerosmith over the Beatles too lol

Want another Beatles hot take? John and Paul were always competitive with each other especially towards the end of the band but in the end George ended up writing their three best songs. I'm talking of course about "Here Comes The Sun", "Something", and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps".

Why would anyone play "Hold Your Hand" when you got this underrated banger:

I know some people consider it a cult classic, but I just got around to readin GOOD OMENS and I gotta say

meh

Reading it felt like it took an age. ugh

I know some people consider it a cult classic, but I just got around to readin GOOD OMENS and I gotta say

meh

Reading it felt like it took an age. ugh
I bought it but haven't read it yet. Hope I like it better than you did, lol.

I bought it but haven't read it yet. Hope I like it better than you did, lol.

I hope you do. So many people seem to really enjoy it, same with the show (that I haven't seen, so idk), there's gotta be something there. I just couldn't find it.

Janet Jackson is still the undisputed Queen of Pop. She influenced your fave, your fave emulated her and she has a better discography than them too.

Went to two of her concerts and she put on a show and sang live each time.

It’s a shame how the industry doesn’t laud her the way she deserves.

View attachment 88420
She could never unseat Whitney. RIP

On the topic of music, I’d say:

Stevie Wonder’s Passtime Paradise >>>>>Coolio’s Gansters Paradise

Stadium Arcadium is the RHCP’s best album

Billy Joel may have the greatest hit-to-miss song catalog of all time.

I hope you do. So many people seem to really enjoy it, same with the show (that I haven't seen, so idk), there's gotta be something there. I just couldn't find it.
The show I liked because the cast was great. :)

She could never unseat Whitney. RIP

On the topic of music, I’d say:

Stevie Wonder’s Passtime Paradise >>>>>Coolio’s Gansters Paradise

Stadium Arcadium is the RHCP’s best album

You spelled Blood Sugar Sex Magik wrong, but you’re points are all valid my friend lol.

The show I liked because the cast was great. :)
I've heard people like them, yeah. Especially the leads. Is that why they got a second season? Where would you even go from there lol.

Thinking about it, they probably didn't include some of the stuff I didn't like in the show, which would help make some characters tolerable (it's not the 'leads', they're fine). Maybe don't read the book I'm joking lol.

To that degree, can we all just admit that "We Didn't Start The Fire" isn't a good song? What's noteworthy about it is Billy Joel's ability to rhyme everything in chronological order (something that Fall Out Boy failed at with their version) but the melody is terrible.

To that degree, can we all just admit that "We Didn't Start The Fire" isn't a good song? What's noteworthy about it is Billy Joel's ability to rhyme everything in chronological order (something that Fall Out Boy failed at with their version) but the melody is terrible.
It's not on my list of favorites. :(

I agree that it’s not one of my favorites of his. But that said, and here’s another hot take: Storm Front is his best album even if We Didn’t Start the Fire, the most widely played song from that album, isn’t great.

I’d say I Go to Extremes, The Downeaster Alexa, Shameless, And So it Goes, and Leningrad all make up for it.

I agree that it’s not one of my favorites of his. But that said, and here’s another hot take: Storm Front is his best album even if We Didn’t Start the Fire, the most widely played song from that album, isn’t great.

I’d say I Go to Extremes, The Downeaster Alexa, Shameless, And So it Goes, and Leningrad all make up for it.
Storm Front over The Stranger? That's a hot take indeed. :wow:

Drinking on the weeknights >> drinking on the weekends.

I'm straight edge lol! Outside of the occasional hard cidar, I never liked alcohol. Partly could be ruined by my brother and dad having alcohol issues, but also I just never found the sensation of being drunk enjoyable. My addiction is action figures lol!

I'm straight edge lol! Outside of the occasional hard cidar, I never liked alcohol. Partly could be ruined by my brother and dad having alcohol issues, but also I just never found the sensation of being drunk enjoyable. My addiction is action figures lol!

I respect you more than I did before Spider.

Along those lines, if I had known 17 years ago that I'd still be kicking around these boards after all this time I'd have probably picked another name that wasn't an obscure Aqua Teen Hunger Force reference. :o

i've been thinking you were the Hype's biggest Snoop fan this whole time :eek: jk

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"