HOT TAKES: FOR ALL THINGS HOT AND OPINIONATED!

Christopher Lloyd is the REAL best Chris. **** your Evans, Pratt, Hemsworth, and Pine nonsense.

The Sega Dreamcast was the best video game console ever.

Sega the company was too far ahead of their time, we didn't appreciate them enough in America.

The Sega Dreamcast was the best video game console ever.

Sega the company was too far ahead of their time, we didn't appreciate them enough in America.
My brother in law had one and it's actually how I got introduced to Sonic.

I never had a Dreamcast, or any Sega console for that matter but I do have memories of playing the Dreamcast demo console in stores and that was my introduction to this anxiety attack in a colorful coat of paint:

cacca8f6839c4e827dfb67fb5881b110.gif

I later got it for PS2.

Christopher Lloyd is the REAL best Chris. **** your Evans, Pratt, Hemsworth, and Pine nonsense.
But is he really a Chris, though? Like, sure his first name is Christopher but would you call him Chris if you met him? All those other guys are, despite their fame, just guys. Guys called Chris.

But is he really a Chris, though? Like, sure his first name is Christopher but would you call him Chris if you met him? All those other guys are, despite their fame, just guys. Guys called Chris.
Found the Christopher Lee fan. :o

Sex on the first date should not be discouraged. We are all grown, what two consenting adults do should not be judged.

Sex on the first date should not be discouraged. We are all grown, what two consenting adults do should not be judged.
Honestly as long as two people are cool with each other, go crazy. Ain't nothing wrong with it. The stigma comes from American society being very puritanical when it comes to sex. We gotta loosen up a bit. Except when it comes to watching a movie with your parents and a sex scene comes on. That will always be awkward. :o

Honestly as long as two people are cool with each other, go crazy. Ain't nothing wrong with it. The stigma comes from American society being very puritanical when it comes to sex. We gotta loosen up a bit. Except when it comes to watching a movie with your parents and a sex scene comes on. That will always be awkward. :o

Ignoring those two last sentences because that’s just traumatic, but Drizzy the bolded, ABSOLUTELY.

I’m of the thinking that life is short. Go out and have fun with whoever, just as long as everyone is on the same page and you’re safe.

IMG_9965.gif

I like "Christopher" because it's the name of a giant, and giants are cool.
It's also unofficial christian lore, and unofficial lore is the best lore.

Hopper in A Bug's Life is the most menacing villain Kevin Spacey has ever played.

Yeah, I can see that. Every other villain he played was more subtle.

This doubles as a hot take, but Spacey played Lex too well and he is undefeated in the role.

Considering what we allegedly know about him, it wasn’t much of a stretch for him.

This doubles as a hot take, but Spacey played Lex too well and he is undefeated in the role.

Considering what we allegedly know about him, it wasn’t much of a stretch for him.
I feel like his Lex was the best only by default because Hackman's, while still a fun performance, was too comedic for Luthor and Eisenberg's was just...whatever that was supposed to be. Your second statement is also true. :o

The 2001 Planet of the Apes movie wasn't so bad if you look at it on a technical level.

Always thought that you guys in the states are less taboo and more free when it comes of having free sex and all (unlike in here and majority of Eastern society 🫣) but I guess not, haha.

But yeah agreed... as long as we're doing it with each other's consent then I see nothing wrong with having sex with a partner. Because sex is good, lol haha...🤭 and reading somewhere that a healthy and good sex can also bring out good mood and good energy. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"