• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Many of you will rewatch Season 1

SuperBatman

Superhero
Reaction score
So tell me the truth how many of you will probably rewatch Season 1 before Season 2 starts on Monday.

I know I am I just started it on my DVD Collection. I usually do this whenever one of my favorite shows starts a new Season.

already done my gf is catching up i dont think she's gonna make it tho

I've been rewatching the episodes on my DVD. I actually had to slow down, because I was about to watch all the episodes within like a one week period.

I rewatched it and converted my brother to the show. Now I got someone else to watch it with me.

So tell me the truth how many of you will probably rewatch Season 1 before Season 2 starts on Monday.

I know I am I just started it on my DVD Collection. I usually do this whenever one of my favorite shows starts a new Season.

I just got finished with Season 1 last night.

Still on Disc 4 of my set... I think I can make it though...

I have all of season one on my DVR still. I'm having my own marathon starting tomorrow, in ceremony of deleting them to make room for the new season. Besides, I plan on getting the DVD, so they'll just be taking space on the DVR.

I just recently finished the first season and now I´m rewatching some episodes so my girlfriend can catch up, but I´m ready for the start of season 2 now

I re-watched all the episodes last week. My son wants to watch them again (especially the fight scenes). I'm trying to watch all of last season's Smallville episodes, not sure I'm going to make it.

I plan on it, finally got around to picking up my DVD today. First I need to hang my sweet pictures that came with it! I just have to pack in as much as possible over the next few days.

dont plan on it. don't plan on picking up the dvd's either till their on sale somewhere. the show is good, just not 100$ a season good.

dont plan on it. don't plan on picking up the dvd's either till their on sale somewhere. the show is good, just not 100$ a season good.

Where is the season $100 :wow:

I've already rewatched it a few times, and since I got the HD DVD a couple weeks ago, I've watched all the extra features, have done the little Genetics Abilities Test, have downloaded the Season 2 sneak peak from the HD DVD, and am about half-way done with watching the episodes all over again with the Picture-in-Picture Video Commentary. :)

This is one awesome awesome set! :D

just got it 2 days ago but im bummed out cuz i have a warrant out for my arrest and not only will i be in jail for the 4400 finale BUT THE PREMIER OF HEROES!!!AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Hopefully ppl in my cell will watch heroes

just got it 2 days ago but im bummed out cuz i have a warrant out for my arrest and not only will i be in jail for the 4400 finale BUT THE PREMIER OF HEROES!!!AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Hopefully ppl in my cell will watch heroes

Dude...the 4400 finale was this past Sunday...:huh::huh:

Is that a joke?

I've been re-watching the ones they've shown on tv the last few weeks. Unfornately i haven't a clue what the hells going on, as i was watching '24' on Fox earlier in the year. Now that prison Break is on 8pm, i can switch over and watch Heroes and Journeyman afterward.

So let me get this straight, Nathan is Claire's biological father?

rewatching them via DVD now. I just started disc 5. Converted my mom into a fan along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"