How Many Trades Do You Own ???

Comics N' Toons

Viva La Revolucion!
Reaction score
these things can get pricey @ times... i just bought daredevil frank miller omnibus retailing @ 59.99 but i bought it @

www.instocktrades.com

and paid $37.53 for it

So how many trades do you have and relatively ESTIMATING, how much did you spend for your collection ?????

I hae about 2 longboxes worth of trades. not sure of the actual number. dont like to think about how much i've spent on them. it depresses me.

126 at present.

So that's over $3000, at least.

Probably around 300 to 400, I don't keep count. Just make note which ones I have and don't have :p and go to ebay, you usually can find some nice ones cheap

As for how much, I can't honestly say. I do know that I spent about 280 bucks on all 28 volumes of Lone Wolf and Cub, 75 bucks on an absolute edition, and 300 or so on Neil Gaiman's Sandman series in Hardcover. The rest of the prices are varied and I don't feel like going to my bookshelf to check the prices when listed on the back of each book.

I'm guestimating 2000-3000 bucks spent on trades over the past 10-12 years

Bought a few :supes: ones that were a bit pricey but being a Superman nut I had to get them :D

Only Supes stuff I have is Red Son and For All Seasons.

Just about all of my HC are Supes :D

these things can get pricey @ times... i just bought daredevil frank miller omnibus retailing @ 59.99 but i bought it @

www.instocktrades.com

and paid $37.53 for it

So how many trades do you have and relatively ESTIMATING, how much did you spend for your collection ?????

Pretty good...that's a little less the thirty cents off Amazon's price. Although, I notice shipping charges for anything under 50 bucks. Amazon wouldn't have charged you shipping for that book. (Or, is that the price after shipping? I looked on that sight, and didn't see the Omnibus listed.)

I own a good 200 trades, but probablly a little more, not all that sure. I have spent a good 4k on comics and trades but I didn't pay full price since I work in a comic book store :D

35 Marvel and Dc

194, but I have been buying them since the early 90's

Not sure of total cost, buy most from Amazon, unless I see one that catches my eye while I'm in my Local comic shop

410, last time I counted. so... probably add five to ten.

as for how much... no idea. a lot.

Ok, lets be real. There is no way in hell any of you mother****ers have 400+ TPB's and Hardcovers. Stop frontin'.

Ok, lets be real. There is no way in hell any of you mother****ers have 400+ TPB's and Hardcovers. Stop frontin'.

hahaha, I was thinking the same thing.

Could you imagine the shelf space you would need. :eek:

I have two Superman TPB and the Smallville one.
Plus Ultimate Spider-Man up to the Hobgoblin arc.
Plus a few of my favorite classic X-Men stories that Claremont did.

Word Balloon is brought to you by instocktrades at instocktrades.com.

One ikea billy shelf for DC and one for Marvel. 500+ (too afaid to even begin counting how much I've spent on them all)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"