• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man How pissed would you be?

I would be surprised considering they planned on putting him in SM3. Give Curt Connors a chance!

It would be a shame as he's already part of the movie mythos, but other than missing his arm and being a professor, not much has been shown of who he is.

They've had two huge chances in SM2 and SM3

His relationship with Ock could have afforded the Molina more screen time and his studying the symbiote was only barely touched on.

On that note, it is interesting to note that he kept a sample of it after SM3.

So long as the villain is well written, it should not matter who it is.

id be moderately pissed

Dylan Baker deserves a chance.

I'd like to see Lizard, but as long as we get a good, grade A villain I wouldn't be bothered at all.

I'd be fairly pissed if they used fishbowl though. I hate that guy.

Mysterio is underated.

his appeal has grown over the years, I remember a friend telling me how Mysterio versus Spidey has always been about how a kid plays with a poisonous insect. He creates the illusion of power, bidding his time and putting the insect in rediculous scenerios; not aware that as soon as he drops his guard, the insect could bite him and escape.

Mysterio is underated.

his appeal has grown over the years, I remember a friend telling me how Mysterio versus Spidey has always been about how a kid plays with a poisonous insect. He creates the illusion of power, bidding his time and putting the insect in rediculous scenerios; not aware that as soon as he drops his guard, the insect could bite him and escape.

That's fair enough. I just don't like him though. It's not that I'm saying he's bad in general, I'm just saying that, to me, he isn't appealing. :cwink:

I would be really REALLY sad. :( I don't even want to think about it. I've been waiting for a Lizard adaptation to the silver screen ever since 2001! That’s when they began teasing about the Lizard in the first place.

I hope this time it becomes a reality.

Mysterio is underated.

I also want Mysterio to be in this movie, but it's not gonna happen.
Mysterio wears his his fishbowl helmet all the time to hide his identity.
Knowing how Raimi loves to unmask every single villains (and Spiderman), Mysterio is probably not even an option to him.

Wouldn't bother me at all, the Lizard bores me quite honestly. The only way I'd want him in a film is if there is another villain (not working with him or anything) that gets equal/more screen time.

Lizard is my favorite Spidey villain and I wanted to see him since SM2 and was a little purtubrbed he was not announced for SM3. But if it means he gets done poorly just to force him in, no thanks. Make a good movie first and foremost. I don't want to be a Venom fan in this case. ;)

Lizard is my favorite Spidey villain and I wanted to see him since SM2 and was a little purtubrbed he was not announced for SM3. But if it means he gets done poorly just to force him in, no thanks. Make a good movie first and foremost. I don't want to be a Venom fan in this case. ;)

Your rationality makes baby Jesus cry.

In a good way.

I'll be very disappointed if Lizard isn't the villain.

To me as long os they choose good villain, it doesnt matter wheter Lizard is villain or not.
But I'll be pissed if the villains get treated like how Sandman and Venom were treated.

Not at all. The Lizard is not going to be the main villain anyway, but just another good guy turned bad rampant in the past trilogy.

Lizard is there for the "just get over it already so fanboys can move on" thing.

I won't be pissed. Everyone says Lizard HAS to be in SM4. Well I don't think he necesarily has to be, I just want a good movie, not matter what villains there will be. They should take a good look and analyse the situation and if they can't handle Lizard, then they shouldn't bring him on the screen.

Not at all. The Lizard is not going to be the main villain anyway, but just another good guy turned bad rampant in the past trilogy.

Lizard is there for the "just get over it already so fanboys can move on" thing.

So true.

i think if the lizard would be in it, it would remind me too much of spider-man 2 with doc ock; a scientist who's experiment went wrong, and took over him, and in the end, the scientist must take control of it...yawn, i want a new, fresh story. i think they should keep connors, but leave the lizard out

I would be alittle upset because I like the Lizard and I think his time has come to be in a movie.

Smiple question.

How pissed/disappointed would you be if the villain is NOT the Lizard in SM4?
I'll be honest, when it comes down to it... I don't care. I may jump along board the "angry fan-bandwagon" when -----ing about the villain(s) in place of the character, but really, I won't care, until I see the movie. The trailer will find my feelings for it, while the film itself... Just give me damn good characters this time around, will ya?! With enough character development?... I love the third installment, and I always will, but when watching 'The Spectacular Spider-Man' now... That kind of quality is what I'm expecting (and hoping for) from this upcoming installment, and I'm hoping that the movie will have that style of mood and character as the show itself. But, if not, just make to the best of your "screenwriting abilities" this time around.

I wouldnt be mad but I'd be very surprised.

if they use Mysterio, Shocker, or Scorpion instead....I wouldnt care at all

I forget who said it but supposedly we will know who the bad guy is as soon as we hear the casting. If that doesnt mean Lizard, I will be utterly surprised. They said a New York villain, too. Sounds like alligators in the sewers to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"