Hulk 2 unofficial fan sequel (chapter 1)

rodhulk

Superhero
Reaction score
What I'd like to do here, is break down the Hulk sequel as to what we, the fans, would like for the sequel, in our own words. Each week or so, I will start a new thread on the next chapter, 12-15 in all, and each chapter will last about a week.

This is open to everybody.

I'll begin in the next post with what I'd like in the first chapter of the sequel. If you have different ideas for the first chapter, then write your idea (or your first chapter). In this way, we will have many different perspectives on each individual chapter, and hopefully, lots of fun reading.

Any questions, just ask.

Enjoy, and participate with your own chapter 1. :hulk:

Sequel should continue from where the first movie ended.

Soldiers (ruthless, like villains because of the corrupt government they work for) are trying to take the villagers stuff, forcefully, where the Hulk suddenly appears, quickly dispatching the soldiers. Hulk jumps away.

Back in the US, General Ross, along with Betty and Talbot at his side, receives news that Hulk is nearing the army base. Ross orders the Hulk stopped. Betty tries unsuccessfully to change Ross's mind.

Hulk lands in the dessert (near the base). Army jeeps, tanks, helicopters, and fighter jet planes greet the Hulk in immediate battle. Hulk quickly (and much more successful than in the first movie) dispatches the small army ensemble. Hulk jumps away and lands somewhere far away. Hulk changes back to Banner. It is revealed that Banner has a secret little hidden base here and he enters it.

Ross and Talbot are furious at the army's failure to get the job done against the Hulk. Betty's relieved.

***** In these scenes with the Hulk, he remains at 9-15 feet. *****

Em... I would not jump start it right where the first one left off, they need to have some time pass between where the first movie ended and this movie starts.

Talbot is dead, but Atheon needs to continue research Samuel Stearns should be introduced as the new prject leader for a Super Soildger program.

Also General Ross can be assigned to his own project a Hulk busting unit that is armed with all kinds of new technology, I want to see Hulk go after more then Tanks and jeeps and choppers the 2nd movie should include mechs, with speicla pilots Laraquette and so on. The unit is not just designed to deal with the Hulk but large pervasive mutant threats.

Actually, Weadazoid, alot of what you said is gonna happen in my story. I just want to start it off this way for a quick hook, and a quick, typical, 'Hulk smash' style fight aginst the army. This time, though, Hulk shows how much he really is beyond the army so that in effect, the Hulk busters will be formed since modern warfare doesn't stop the Hulk.

Also, it would be best to continue straight from the end of the first movie because it would show Hulk dispatching these ruthless soldiers, but more than that, it would show Hulk returning to the States (probably just jumping back - this being the reason how the army knows he's heading back to the States, through news reports, observations via satellite or radar, etc..).

It was never actually shown if Talbot was dead or not, so I plan to keep him in but he will be heavily bandaged, at least at the start.

Hope you still enjoyed my first chapter. :)

I did, it is always interesting to see what other fans want.

I have 42 pages finished, have worked with Spidey-Hulk Fan a bit with back and forth shareing of ideas, Master Blaster, and Sava have both read through my stuff, I look forward to reading through yours.

If you want to take a look PM me with you E-mail and I will atach it over, trying to do put into post form would take me to long.

I hit a wall so I jumped on to something else.:)

I was hoping to include doc samson in as well, I have written a story and have sent it to both wedazoid and sava, It ended at 90 pages in wordperfect 9, I am considering posting it as fan fiction, but I know it would take forever and a day, so if you have word perfect 9 I can send it to you. I have written in a sequence where ross and samson have a meeting and samson does a good job of getting under ross's skin.

Weadazoid said:
I did, it is always interesting to see what other fans want.

I have 42 pages finished, have worked with Spidey-Hulk Fan a bit with back and forth shareing of ideas, Master Blaster, and Sava have both read through my stuff, I look forward to reading through yours.

If you want to take a look PM me with you E-mail and I will atach it over, trying to do put into post form would take me to long.

I hit a wall so I jumped on to something else.:)
Great. Thanks. :up:

Let me contact you soon (a week or so) when I get some free time to read what you've written. I'm very interested. I always like to read what other people want in the sequel. The first movie was so great. And keep checking here for my next chapter, and good luck with yours. :up: :)

spidey_hulk_fan said:
I was hoping to include doc samson in as well, I have written a story and have sent it to both wedazoid and sava, It ended at 90 pages in wordperfect 9, I am considering posting it as fan fiction, but I know it would take forever and a day, so if you have word perfect 9 I can send it to you. I have written in a sequence where ross and samson have a meeting and samson does a good job of getting under ross's skin.
Sorry, SHF, I don't have wordperfect 9.

I like the idea of Samson, though, and I also have plans on bringing him in the sequel at some point in the first quarter of my story. I would also like Jarella, but it would be too hard at the moment with Betty in the picture, plus the main stream public know more about Betty anyways. Oh, well.

Keep reading, I'll write in my second chapter shortly, and keep up with yours. :up: :)

rodhulk said:
Sorry, SHF, I don't have wordperfect 9.

I like the idea of Samson, though, and I also have plans on bringing him in the sequel at some point in the first quarter of my story. I would also like Jarella, but it would be too hard at the moment with Betty in the picture, plus the main stream public know more about Betty anyways. Oh, well.

Keep reading, I'll write in my second chapter shortly, and keep up with yours. :up: :)

are you writing it in this thread or are you posting it somewhere else?

I guess if I post it by sections I might be able to post mine on here, but if I do I would probably do it at the fan fiction sections.

spidey_hulk_fan said:
are you writing it in this thread or are you posting it somewhere else?

I guess if I post it by sections I might be able to post mine on here, but if I do I would probably do it at the fan fiction sections.
No, at the moment I have no plans on posting it since I've really only written a very rough draft. In this thread, I'm just giving ideas on how I would like the sequel to be and people like yourself could give their ideas.

You could post your script here or in the fan fiction section.

when I get to work tonight I am going to email it to my brother and then when I get home I will be able to put it in notepad format, and then I might be able to send it to someone else then they might be able to read it.

I decided to put all chapters in this one thread. Chapter 2 should be up tonight or tomorrow.

CHAPTER 2:

Banner is looking over his equipment.

Emil Blonsky (working for the US military but really an undercover russian agaent) is observing the cave where Banner went in. He is hidden, not wanting to be seen.

A car pulls up to the cave and parks in a hiding space for a vehicle. It's Betty. She goes in to where Banner went in. Banner's glad to see her as she gives him a hug. They talk about how this equipment might be able to get rid of the Hulk. Banner doesn't seem to like hsi ability to change into the Hulk, fearful of what he might do. They leave in Betty's car to go to some secret building where Banner could be hidden from the military officials.

Blonsky goes into the Banner's lab. Fools with soem equipment. Something goes wrong. He changes into the Abomination. Standing at 10 feet, he appears like Hulk's equal, at least, green, big, but with a reptile physique. Abomination tears up the lab. He just walks through a wall which is actually the side of the cave, but pure, thick, hard rock. Obviously, he is strong, really strong. He looks around, then jumps out into the distance.

The military picks up the Abomination on radar as he is heading staight towards the military base where Ross and Talbot are. Ross is informed of an incoming object. He orders military vehicles to get ready. He and Talbot look out a window to where the object (Abomination) is heading. Talbot says to Ross if he thinks it's the Hulk. Ross isn't sure but looks worried.

The Abomination is now seen in the distance in the air from a jump. Some tanks and army vehicles get ready to meet the Abomination. The Abomination lands on the base grounds, causing a small crater where he lands. Talbot and Ross aren't sure of the situation as they realize this isn't the Hulk. The soldiers that are out meeting the Abomination are scared.

The Abomination grabs a vehicle and throws it into another one, effortlessly. The army launches their assault on the Abomination but to no avail as the Abomination quickly dispatches the small army group, as easy as the Hulk did earlier, or easier, like he's toying with them. Bullets bounce off him, bombs do nothing more than make him flinch, if even... nothing hurts the Abomination. Nothing is left to attack the Abomination anymore as he's destroyed all the military's equipment that could be used for further assaults. The Abomination throws a few broken vehicles and broken tanks into the military compound causing explosions. There's panic on the base. The Abomination laughs, says to himself (first time speaking) that he's as strong as Bruce , or stronger. He jumps away.

rodhulk said:
What I'd like to do here, is break down the Hulk sequel as to what we, the fans, would like for the sequel, in our own words. Each week or so, I will start a new thread on the next chapter, 12-15 in all, and each chapter will last about a week.

This is open to everybody.

I'll begin in the next post with what I'd like in the first chapter of the sequel. If you have different ideas for the first chapter, then write your idea (or your first chapter). In this way, we will have many different perspectives on each individual chapter, and hopefully, lots of fun reading.

Any questions, just ask.

Enjoy, and participate with your own chapter 1. :hulk:

This was a great idea! :)
Too bad there weren't many participants, it would of been cool to see what Hulk fans liked for a sequel. :(

But would 50 Hulk fans be able to write a script together at all remains to be seen. :confused:
Would be cool if atleast everybody wrote chapter 1 of the Incredible Hulk movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"