The Avengers Hulk's anger and Strength

Yes, I don't think Banner was in control in this scene. I just meant in hindsight of what Banner says in the final fight, that he may have been possibly hesitating just a tiny bit. Maybe not, and I know Black Widow is not Betty, but he was trying to fight turning when he was laying next to Black Widow, so he knew who she was etc. But I definitely can see it as Hulk hesitating to see what her next move was too. Just throwing my perspective out there from what occurs later in the film.

Last edited:
Yeah....it's really not that important.

Okay. Well. What? He hit her, I saw it as, he had his hand up, he just ran into a wall, and he was waiting to see if she was going to try anything.

Exactly, he hesistated after raising his hand, then he was tackled by Thor, an out of control Hulk wouldnt hesitated to hit her, especially if he felt threatened by her.

Secondly, "why he was able to land in a building with no people in it so he wouldn't hurt anyone."?????? uhm...what? Hulk can't fly. He was On top of the jet, the jet blew up. He fell off the jet due to it blowing up. When you are falling from the sky, unless you can fly, you can't choose where you are going to land dude, or change direction. He jet blew up, he fell, and happened to land in that building. I don't get where you are getting it from.

Of course you can alter were you land, have you never heard of sky-diving? Its totally possible, watch footage of sky divers and you will see this, its 100% possible in fact. Sky divers uses their arms to manouvre and land in a spot, so I dont know were you got that you couldnt from?

Add to the fact the guard says to Banner "....or good aim, you were awake when you fell." Clearly shows Banner having the control to land in an un-populated area so he didnt harm anyone. This clearly shows control.

He's getting it almost verbatim from Banner's conversation with the security guard.

Did Joss just give the security guard the line, "Or just good aim. You were awake when you fell." to throw us off?

From someone with some experience sky diving, let me just tell you you're wrong and leave it at that.

The security guard's comment was meant as a bit of humor, that's how I took it. atleast. Given the end of the conversation, that scene was for humor, so I wouldn't exactly count it was what happened, just good humor..."good aim"

I have gone sky diving before too. It is fun.

But it is totally different. Jumping out of a plane and knowing what you are doing is one thing. Being on top of a plane, and being launched off due to the explosion is a little different than sky diving.

Secondly, I doubt very much Hulk has sky diving experience.

So if we eliminate the possibility that Hulk has gone skydiving before, and was prepared for this event lol, then I am willing to say more than likely, he didn't choose where he fell

Yeah....it's really not that important.

BT, you stole the avy, beat me to the punch. I was going to use it when I asked him to make it :(

Exactly, he hesistated after raising his hand, then he was tackled by Thor, an out of control Hulk wouldnt hesitated to hit her, especially if he felt threatened by her.

Of course you can alter were you land, have you never heard of sky-diving? Its totally possible, watch footage of sky divers and you will see this, its 100% possible in fact. Sky divers uses their arms to manouvre and land in a spot, so I dont know were you got that you couldnt from?

Add to the fact the guard says to Banner "....or good aim, you were awake when you fell." Clearly shows Banner having the control to land in an un-populated area so he didnt harm anyone. This clearly shows control.

I think he hesitated just to see.

And like I said, Hulk isn't an experienced sky diver,

He was on a plane,and it blew up. It's different from sky diving

Last edited:
The security guard's comment was meant as a bit of humor, that's how I took it. atleast. Given the end of the conversation, that scene was for humor, so I wouldn't exactly count it was what happened, just good humor..."good aim"

I have gone sky diving before too. It is fun.

But it is totally different. Jumping out of a plane and knowing what you are doing is one thing. Being on top of a plane, and being launched off due to the explosion is a little different than sky diving.

Secondly, I doubt very much Hulk has sky diving experience.

So if we eliminate the possibility that Hulk has gone skydiving before, and was prepared for this event lol, then I am willing to say more than likely, he didn't choose where he fell
But in a fictional setting, people always seem to know what the heck to do when they skydive even if it's their first time.

^Exactly, and I know its not in continuity, but the Hulk in Hulk '03 learned were to land from his jumps by using his arms to change his trajectory, whats to say this Hulk didnt learn how to do this years ago?

As for the Guard, it was clear it wasnt a joke when he said "good aim" Banner looked at him as if to say, I think you are right, it wasnt played for laughs at all until the "...then son, you gotta condition." That was the only jokey thing in that scene.

Last edited:
^Exactly, and I know its not in continuity, but the Hulk in Hulk '03 learned were to land from his jumps by using his arms to change his trajectory, whats to say this Hulk didnt learn how to do this years ago?

As for the Guard, it was clear it wasnt a joke when he said "good aim" Banner looked at him as if to say, I think you are right, it wasnt played for laughs at all until the "...then son, you gotta condition." That was the only jokey thing in that scene.

"The good aim" was just a comment. That's how I took it.

I am sorry, but the helicarrier scene, Banner was not in control of the Hulk. The whole point of that scene was that he was "a mindless beast"

Falling is just like flying but with a more permanent destination.

[YT]FlBXdtGXV9c[/YT]

If only Spidey had more experience skydiving.

BT, you stole the avy, beat me to the punch. I was going to use it when I asked him to make it :(

Sorry bro, but my name is "Big Thor" so I always have to keep me a badass Thor avi in my stable.

Last edited:
Soory bro, but my name is "Big Thor" so I always have to keep me a badass Thor avi in my stable.

Yeah yeah. My thanos one will suffice till I think of another Thor one

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"