• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hype Community Games Suggestions Thread

I loved the Hype Idol. I really wish it would come back.

i like to suggest the post something worth responding to game.

I am also looking for a cohost for the next hype mole. The couple of people I asked are busy and I would really like to get this going soon or in January. So if you want to cohost, please pm me. I would really like someone with hosting experience, a veteran of other games, and someone extremely creative that is here as much as I am.

I might play hype mole, how do you actually play it?

I still think someone should do a 'Hypes got talent' that would be loads of fun.

I might play hype mole, how do you actually play it?

I still think someone should do a 'Hypes got talent' that would be loads of fun.
Hype mole is like the tv show. Each mission has a reward which is a clue to the mole's identity. The mole will sabotage missions to stop you from winning but at the same time be careful as to not be too obvious. After each mission, a quiz about that challenge and how it related to the mole is given. The player with the lowest score is executed. The mole cannot be eliminated as they know all the answers. At the end, 2 players remain and those voted off cast their vote as to who they think the mole really is. If the majority vote for the mole, the other player wins because they did a good job. If the majority vote for the non-mole, then the mole wins because they did a good job at concealing their identity.

Last season, Peter Parker was the mole and he won.

We dont have that show over here in the UK but it sounds fun. I'll be up for that when you start again.

also, Teddy is the Mole, that's kinda an unspoken rule. :o

wring, TEDDY is really just a pawn in Ghostrider87, the true Mole's plan

^Because Alex isn't! Especially his Senators!

I'd get behind her...

...I'm ashamed now!

Who wants to date a Hype Poster?

Answer. Nobody. :csad:

Get a haircut.

Stop shopping at Hot Topic or wearing comic t-shirts.

Get some sun.

:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"