• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hype! Idol: Auditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
lawlz

people are falling out like they did for the hype quiz. :o

:cough:

haha, people just don't like turning stuff into you, do they bamfy boy? :csad:

Mine is in like a virgin with $100 bucks on Hollywood Blvd.

Nice batch of new ones. Looking forward to hearing the rest.

Uh, they were bloody brilliant. :huh:

I think the judges should be required to record their commentary, not just type it out! And that should be posted as well!

I think the judges should be required to record their commentary, not just type it out! And that should be posted as well!

That would be great, but it's really a lot of work and takes a lot of time. Too much, perhaps.

I don't have a microphone on my computer here or at home. :o

My voice would stimulate the body and release endorphins into your brain. :o

Record something and post it. :cmad:

"Show" threads will now be posted on Wednesdays as opposed to Tuesdays. "Results" threads will be posted on Thursdays as opposed to Wednesdays. This will give contestants an extra day to complete their performances.

"Show" threads will now be posted on Wednesdays as opposed to Tuesdays. "Results" threads will be posted on Thursdays as opposed to Wednesdays. This will give contestants an extra day to complete their performances.

Ummmm, somethings not adding up there. :o

Also, I want to be a guest judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"