Hype League

Swordmaster

Big Damn Hero
Reaction score
*Note: This has nothing to do with Justice League, Manties Squad, any other fan-fic universe, comic universe, and TV universe

Cast: Heroes

Swordmaster: Edge/Kyle Enders
Webmistress_04: Darkcat/Stephanie Dark
Master Bruce: The Knightbat/Bruce Masters
Comic Man: The Phantom
DBella: Amazonia/Desiree Bell
The Amazing Lee: Lee, the Butler
Master Chief: MC-117, the Computer
JStorm: Jace, Edge's Mentor
StormyMaximus: Maxxy, Jace's Apprentice

Cast: Villains

GammaMike: Michael Gamas and Manny Doosh
SpidermanLuvr28: Shimmer
Lobo: Lykan
Twitch: Twitch
Mr Thing: The Amazing.

Minor Villains:

Lord Valumart: Valmar
Snipershot: Sniper Assassin Boss
Sava: Rampage/Sam Vanson
Strker: Strykus the Immortal*
Flexo: Captain
gregtestagent: Sniper

*Mentioned by name only

This is a serious fan-fic that will play out like an action movie. Dramatic, but with moments of humor. I have all the major roles filled out, but make a request and you will be given at least a name mention.

The Amazing. Yes, I certainly am. :o

But seriously, really looking forward to it. :up:

Oh... and my eyes should go golden when I'm in cat-mode. Not Shalimar yellow, gold.

*Swoops in*

The Knight is here.:batman:

Nice names,BTW.

You better make me a kickass insane villian with kickass lines :mad::up:

O have no idea what your powers are. You might be fast and kill people, or something else.

Swordmaster said:
Cast: Heroes

Comic Man: The Phantom

haha! Excellent!

Can you describe what my powers are?

Also, could I incorporate some accpects into my character? Like make him a sad character who has a problem trying to fit in. Make The Phantom's personality like the Thing from the Fantastic Four. He wants to be a hero, but his disfigured face is keeping him from being the man he truley is, a genius. He has on and off alliances and he's not sure if he belongs in a group of heroes, much like Batman in Justice League. The Phantom should not be a people's person, but just a lonely figure in the shadows trying to hide his scarred face.

Comic Man said:
haha! Excellent!

Can you describe what my powers are?

Also, could I incorporate some accpects into my character? Like make him a sad character who has a problem trying to fit in. Make The Phantom's personality like the Thing from the Fantastic Four. He wants to be a hero, but his disfigured face is keeping him from being the man he truley is, a genius. He has on and off alliances and he's not sure if he belongs in a group of heroes, much like Batman in Justice League. The Phantom should not be a people's person, but just a lonely figure in the shadows trying to hide his scarred face.

...He doesn't have powers. He uses the fight-and-flight method. Gas pellets, ropes, etc. He is the teams mentor, teaching them how to work together, kind of like the sphinx in Mystery Men

...I thought KnightBat was the Batman-esque character of the story.:confused:

Swordmaster said:
...He doesn't have powers. He uses the fight-and-flight method. Gas pellets, ropes, etc. He is the teams mentor, teaching them how to work together, kind of like the sphinx in Mystery Men

You probably just named him that out of pity :down :p.

Webmistress_O4 said:
You probably just named him that out of pity :down :p.

Hey:mad:
I resent that!

Swordmaster, I figured that he should have no powers, but the other day you described him as a guy who could great puffs of smoke. It's all good though.

But seriously, we should talk it over. I want to hear some of the ideas you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"