fred06.jpg

Emmanuelle Vaugier: Desiree Bell/Amazonia
vaugier_emmanuelle_250.jpg

Kevin Spacey: Michael Gamas

LexLuthor.jpg

Christopher Meloni: Dark Phantom
4_368574.jpg

Chapter 13: Assault

Edge raised a fist to strike Gamas, but Gamas, displaying an incredible amount of speed, caught it.

Edge: You gotta be kidding me...

Gamas: On the contrary, I am quite serious.

Gamas threw Edge across the room, into a wall of many humanitarian awards.

Gamas: You poor little man. Did you really think you could defeat me?

Edge: Well...yeah.

Gamas: You were sorley mistaken, then.

Gamas blasted Edge with all his power. The pain was unbearable, like your body being destroyed from the inside. Edge screamed with pain, but then, suddenly, it stopped, though the pain lingered.

*What stopped it?*

Edge looked up and saw Gamas' hands restrained by some sort of whip, except that whip had tiny, sharp daggers around it. Gamas' blood dripped onto the floor.

*So he can bleed*

Edge looked up and saw the owner of the dagger whip. It was a man. He had slicked back brown hair, and a white mask covered half of his face. A black body suit protected his body, and a dark cape was thrown across his back. A look of what could only be described as pure hatred was on his face.

Edge:...Dark...Phantom...

Dark Phantom was a mysterious vigilante that no one knew much about. He had come into prominence around the same time as Edge, but the two never met. His reputation, however, was the stuff of legend.

Dark Phantom, displaying phenonminal strength, threw Gamas out of the window with his whip. Gamas screamed, a yell of bloodthirsty rage.

Dark Phantom ran over to Edge, who winced when the man touched him.

Dark Phantom: Easy, Kyle Wyatt.

Edge: How do you...?

Dark Phantom: In due time...Rest, now.

Dark Phantom placed his hand on Edge's forehead, and he fell unconscious. Then, in a flash of smoke, Dark Phantom vanished. Another moment later, Edge, KnightBat, DarkCat, and Amazonia vanished in a similar fashion.

Gamas leaped up to his office just as the four disappeared.

Gamas: ARRRRGGGGH!

*It does not matter*

<What!? Of course it matters! The "heroes" escaped alive. That, and a new player has entered the mix. We're done. Finished!>

*No. It does not matter, as long as you have the recording*

<Of...of course...why didn't I...>

Gamas grinned manically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"