Hype TV Club Does FIREFLY in March

Oh shame I missed this one as I haven't seen Firefly and always meant to. Lot of friends have always gone on about it. HAven't got time now for a few months but I'll check this thread again when I get to it. What was the consensus on it here?

i really liked it. all i have left to watch is Serenity

Jesse L Martin, Rick Cosnett and Carlos Valdes sing their gospel version of Joss Whedon's "Balled of Serenity"

i really liked it. all i have left to watch is Serenity

Yep, it was straight after I saw that a few years ago that I was about to watch Firefly.

finally finished Serenity

like a leaf on the wind :(

i feel like i missed something on the show

when did Shepherd get off Serenity?

Sometime between Firefly and Serenity, the comic book interquel explains that. It's Serenity: Those Left Behind if i'm not mistaken, it also explains the fate of the blue hand men.

oh ok. i just downloaded the comics so i plan to read them soon

side note: this is a pretty funny (but not) halloween costume or cosplay

qoelpd.jpg

fun fact i just learned:
Actress Rebecca Gayheart was initially hired to play the part of Inara but was fired after only one day of filming. Joss Whedon said that there was a lack of chemistry between her and the rest of the cast. Morena Baccarin filmed her first scene the very day she was accepted for the role.

Last edited:

Say what you will... It was a hell of a ride. The is missing some things from the series but, you know... Time limits and all. I loved how the film makes you guess how this is all going to end. Is Whedon going to go all artsy and give us a Wild Bunch style end and a noble sacrifice of everybody? Is it going to go Hollywood with unstoppable heroes? Will true love go unsaid? It's a nail biter until the end, and just a kick ass little action film.

i kinda wanna go back to this show.
and i kinda miss our TV club lol

also, i can't find the downloads from when i downloaded some of the comics, so hopefully i'm able to again.

We can probably start over especially now since there's a lot more tv shows to choose from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"