Superman Returns i have a strong feeling the gun shot wont be in the move

thedude007007

Civilian
Reaction score
if oyu've noticed the recent tv spots and trailer, the slow mo shot comes from the rail gun. i thought the gun to the face was a little too much for a superman movie. maybe theres more than one slow-mo shot, but ill looks like they may have changed that scene.

I dont think so. Lots of people really like that scene including myself. I would go to the theater just to see him get shot in his eye.

no way. it has to be in there. the recent spot has the moment right after the gunshot.

yea...i still think he'll get shot in the eye...just not from someone taking out a handgun right to someone's face

Well the gatling gun slow motion is when Superman is stopping the bullets from hitting the security guards at the bank. After that Superman walks up to the gunner and destroys the gun. Then the scene with the handgun is shown. This is confirmed by the script pages online.

Well i sure hope not cause that was sweet. the facial expression and everything.

If it was comingfrom the machine gun, what happened to the other hudrend bullets it fired.Why wuld one just hit his eye.

We already see a shot where they guy is firing the machine gun right at his chest adn they are at two different places.

It will be in the movie when that guy shoots him most proably. The odds aremore in the favor of it beig the same.

UltimateBatman said:
Well the gatling gun slow motion is when Superman is stopping the bullets from hitting the security guards at the bank. After that Superman walks up to the gunner and destroys the gun. Then the scene with the handgun is shown. This is confirmed by the script pages online.

What script pages online? Did I miss something big?

As much as I despise the overexposure of bullet time, Superman is one of the few mediums it can successfully be used in.

Well, it is an effective little scene. It made my brother-in-law, who was dead set against seeing ANY movie with Superman in it, say "Woah, that was BAD. I think I want to see it now". Take that for what it's worth.

There is no way that would be taken out of the movie in my opinion. Singer has mentioned this scene on several occasions in interviews but not directly.

wow, that's pretty powerful if your bro was against it...hehe. why's he dead set against seein' Superman? just wondering...does he not like the character at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"