Superman Returns The 2nd Trailer !!!

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
but by taking that camera into the cinema..you are already breaking the rule of piracy.
So, if I take a spot from TV and upload it it´s okay but if I take a trailer from cinema that´s a crime? Man, that´s why I never studied laws...

^ There both crimes, but trying to fulfill the latter is somewhat more difficult. Wouldn't you agree? :up:

Batarang said:
^ There both crimes, but trying to fulfill the latter is somewhat more difficult. Wouldn't you agree? :up:
So, someone can go to jail for stealing something meant to be seen for free... Kafka would love it...

Its still a crime my friend..no matter how we try to justifi it.

:up:

If someone were to take a camera in, it might not be that great of quality anyways. It would be nice to see ahead of time, but it'll be great when it finally hits online.

How bad is this kids (Brandon Routh) acting when they dont show him act in any of the trailers?
How afraid must the WB be on his acting to not show more then 1 or 2 lines of him talking so far, and so close to the actual movie coming out.

he looks good and the one shot of him on the roof top turning his head LOOKED just like Reeve... it is scary

I laughed pretty hard at Clark not know whether to hug or kiss Lois when they reunite. Pretty funny.

When will this be online, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

yeah but, you have to download it.....my computer is very slow, or can't do that when it comes to that.

yeah but, you have to download it.....my computer is very slow, or can't do that when it comes to that.

As i have said before the international trailers..cater a little differently.

explode7 said:
Its international obviously.
AHHHH, the one that'll run with X3...can't wait to see this baby on the big screen...absolutely stunning!

01.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"