Superman Returns The 2nd Trailer !!!

GothicPowerMix1 said:
01.gif
Now that is a superb geek moment... That´s the one shot that was missing to light the hype on fire...

That trailer ROCKS! The first one had me a bit worried but this whole production simply looks incredible!

I have to say I was worried about routh but not anymore. frigging great

Awesome trailer - Ottman's music is good as well.

Milkman95 said:
Awesome trailer - Ottman's music is good as well.
BT is saying that this is not ottmans music.:confused:

The bullet in the eye shot worked well. Are there any more trailers coming out?

dark_b said:
BT is saying that this is not ottmans music.:confused:

Really?

Well, whatever it is, it sounded good with the trailer.

Just came back from a X-Men 3 preview screening. The 2nd trailer was shown (guess that means no 3rd trailer). At the risk of sounding obvious, the thing looked ALOT more impressive on the big screen. The score helped - not very J.Williams, but works perfect for a trailer. It's a good score, but I realise it lacks the touch of Williams because you can put that score into any superhero movie and it still works. That's Ottman for you, I think. A strong talent, but no Williams.

Back to the trailer response, namely the money shot - slow mo, bullet-to-the-eye. Whoever suggest that it looks cheesy is WAY OFF. The crowd gasped at the sequence, and quite a few 'Wows' went off. After that a round of laughter - in a good way, like "that was amazing!". I think a lot people have forgotten how powerful the character is. All in all, a great response. There was definitely an air of anticipation.

I got to say a bit about XM:3. It's a VERY good movie, IMO. SR will have to be GREAT to top it. But they are different movies. SR is about the re-introduction of a character, and XM:3 is about saying goodbye to old ones. It's quite emotional, and hats off to Ratner for coming good. No one can say for Sure Singer that will do better, but IMO XM:3 is the best in the trilogy. There are problems, for sure, but mostly down to the same old fact that there are too many characters to look after. As for the action, I don't think there can be too many complaints.

But it sure doesn't look like there will be more XM films, the way they've wrapped thing up...

ervann said:
Just came back from a X-Men 3 preview screening. The 2nd trailer was shown (guess that means no 3rd trailer). At the risk of sounding obvious, the thing looked ALOT more impressive on the big screen. The score helped - not very J.Williams, but works perfect for a trailer. It's a good score, but I realise it lacks the touch of Williams because you can put that score into any superhero movie and it still works. That's Ottman for you, I think. A strong talent, but no Williams.

Back to the trailer response, namely the money shot - slow mo, bullet-to-the-eye. Whoever suggest that it looks cheesy is WAY OFF. The crowd gasped at the sequence, and quite a few 'Wows' went off. After that a round of laughter - in a good way, like "that was amazing!". I think a lot people have forgotten how powerful the character is. All in all, a great response. There was definitely an air of anticipation.

I got to say a bit about XM:3. It's a VERY good movie, IMO. SR will have to be GREAT to top it. But they are different movies. SR is about the re-introduction of a character, and XM:3 is about saying goodbye to old ones. It's quite emotional, and hats off to Ratner for coming good. No one can say for Sure Singer that will do better, but IMO XM:3 is the best in the trilogy. There are problems, for sure, but mostly down to the same old fact that there are too many characters to look after. As for the action, I don't think there can be too many complaints.

But it sure doesn't look like there will be more XM films, the way they've wrapped thing up...

Great post :)

There was a moment during the trailer that the music sounded very similar to Spider-Man's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"