I Met The Cast!!!

Oh yeah I met the cast to! We had A tea party! Then he screened the whole film! I said, some dumb **** will only get a poster and say hi to you guys! We all laughed about that dumb **** and the had a gang bang! While watching eddie griffin and spanking chrishan bale!!! I then proceeded to paint my ass red and streak through town yelling, WEE,WEE,Pee,Pee!!! And thats the story of how I met the cast of spider-man 3 at CC!!!!!!!!!!!

...Sarcasm intended

So your telling me you had a chance with Kirsten and you blew it? IDIOT!!!

That's so awesome,my friend! If only I could sit down with any member of that cast for just 5 minutes.:up:

avpmaster132004 said:
Oh yeah I met the cast to! We had A tea party! Then he screened the whole film! I said, some dumb **** will only get a poster and say hi to you guys! We all laughed about that dumb **** and the had a gang bang! While watching eddie griffin and spanking chrishan bale!!! I then proceeded to paint my ass red and streak through town yelling, WEE,WEE,Pee,Pee!!! And thats the story of how I met the cast of spider-man 3 at CC!!!!!!!!!!!

...Sarcasm intended
you seriously are a dumbass.:o :down

Ahhhh! Coming out of my lurkerdom to tell you how jealous I am. I actually might kill you (or just kick you square in the nuts) :) :) Just kidding.

Well, kinda.

Haha. Good times, Matty.

Wow dude, that's really cool, you are so damn lucky!

["TOBEY-Me:"Hey, Spidey...what's up?"
Tobey:"Not much, man. How's it going?"
Me:"Pretty good. So what's Venom look like?"
Tobey:"Oh, did you see the trailer?"
Me:"No, I was up here chatting with Nic Cage."
Tobey"Oh, he's great! He's you coolest thing you'll ever see!"
Me:"Quit teasing!"
[/quote]

Hahaha you have Spider-man in front of you, and all you can ask him about is Venom? Dumbass...:p

Wow, that's great, Orko! Something you'll never forget, I'm sure.

And I think it's very cool that you called Tobey "Spidey"! I'm 40 years old and I'd have done the same thing. If you're gonna geek out, don't do it half-way! And I mean that as a compliment! :up: :)

It's great that SONY and the SDCC were able to get just about the whole cast there. Sounds like every fan there had an awesome time because of it.

Wow, thats pretty cool man. I met Sam on the set, isnt he the nicest guy? *dreamy sigh*

Orko Is King said:
KIRSTEN-Me"Whoa, this is kinda crazy 'cause I pretty much saw you grow up onscreen what with Interview and Jumanji and then Spidey."
Kirsten:"Haha, I'm not going away anytime soon. So how old are you?"
Me:"I'm 19" (I think I shoulda said 25 but Oh well)
WOW Lucky ******* ;) :up:

Sounds like Kirsten could have been interested???

Orko Is King said:
Remember the text message contest? Well, it wasn't just for Sam Raimi, it was everyone. I got the call as a I was walking from the Sony booth (I had just won the Ghost Rider contest as well) so I was incredibly jazzed about it it. I waited by Room 28 E and at around 6:30, they let us all in (no pictures were allowed whatsoever...why? I don't know). Bryce, Topher, Thomas, Kisten and Tobey were all there, but Sam hadn't arrived yet. We all waited for him and he eventually showed up. Kirsten waved and smiled at me when we were all queued so I did the same back. We each got a Spider-Man 3 poster and went along the table as each cast member signed it. Here's how it went down...

BRYCE-Me:"I REALLY hope you don't get tossed off a bridge..."
Bryce:"Well, you'll just have to wait and see." with a grin.

TOPHER-Me:"So what does Venom look like?"
Topher:"You didn't see the footage?"
Me:"Nope."
Topher:"You gotta wait and see then."

THOMAS-Me:"They couldn't have picked a better actor for Sandman. It's like you jumped out of the comic book or something."
Thomas:"Haha, you're too kind, man."

KIRSTEN-Me"Whoa, this is kinda crazy 'cause I pretty much saw you grow up onscreen what with Interview and Jumanji and then Spidey."

"TOBEY-Me:"Hey, Spidey...what's up?"

SAM-Me:"Hey, Sam."
Sam:"Hi. Oh, and ZVenom looks just like he does in the comics."
Me:"Oh really? That's pretty cool."
Sam:"Did you happen to see the Ghost Rider trailer?"
Me:"Nope, I was up here the whole time."
Sam:"Ooohhh, EVERYONE was up here..."

Then I waited for my cousin to get his stuff done and the Sony was all "OK, you're done." and we were rushed out of there.

Pretty cool, eh?

Thats sweet! Nice avatar.

I would like to meet Topher, Tobey, Sam and THC.:up:

I'd like to meet everyone but Tobey. He's just a *****e when it comes to these things. Everyone else is pretty nice and enthusiastic.

Kirsten Dunst asked how old you are??...I'll never believe that!

Well, since I'm like 15 I really don't see the point in having a crush on some 20-28 year old woman. I like girls my age. Unless I had something to ask Bryce or Kirsten, meeting them isn't at the top of my list. It would be nice but I want to meet the other ones more.:up:

Orko Is King said:
Remember the text message contest? Well, it wasn't just for Sam Raimi, it was everyone. I got the call as a I was walking from the Sony booth (I had just won the Ghost Rider contest as well) so I was incredibly jazzed about it it. I waited by Room 28 E and at around 6:30, they let us all in (no pictures were allowed whatsoever...why? I don't know). Bryce, Topher, Thomas, Kisten and Tobey were all there, but Sam hadn't arrived yet. We all waited for him and he eventually showed up. Kirsten waved and smiled at me when we were all queued so I did the same back. We each got a Spider-Man 3 poster and went along the table as each cast member signed it. Here's how it went down...

BRYCE-Me:"I REALLY hope you don't get tossed off a bridge..."
Bryce:"Well, you'll just have to wait and see." with a grin.

TOPHER-Me:"So what does Venom look like?"
Topher:"You didn't see the footage?"
Me:"Nope."
Topher:"You gotta wait and see then."

THOMAS-Me:"They couldn't have picked a better actor for Sandman. It's like you jumped out of the comic book or something."
Thomas:"Haha, you're too kind, man."

"TOBEY-Me:"Hey, Spidey...what's up?"

SAM-Me:"Hey, Sam."
Sam:"Hi. Oh, and ZVenom looks just like he does in the comics."
Me:"Oh really? That's pretty cool."
Sam:"Did you happen to see the Ghost Rider trailer?"
Me:"Nope, I was up here the whole time."
Sam:"Ooohhh, EVERYONE was up here..."

Then I waited for my cousin to get his stuff done and the Sony was all "OK, you're done." and we were rushed out of there.

Pretty cool, eh?

In the words of Chris Tucker: "DAMN!"

Congrats, man. That sounds awesome! :D :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"