TV coverage on Spider-Man 3

Kirsten is on David Letterman right now, they are talking about the whole Tobey Maguire thing haha

holy crap! new clip of spider-man 3 tonight :up:

MJ walks in her house, listening to a message from Peter... walks toward the phone, Harry grabs her by the neck and puts her against the wall and says "If you want Peter to live, you have to do something for me..." or something like that :up:

OMG!!!! That clip was AWESOME! Didn't expect new material and- WOW!

Had the sound up, at max. and I litterally jumped in my seat and that's from Max TV volume and I knew was coming- imagine theater sound!

There's going to be plenty of great jumps in this film.

Yeah, without the mask though so she knows it's him.

they didn't get that far into the scene... :p

^ get that clip on-line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KD is a *****, you could tell she didnt want to be on the Letterman. Shes one of those actors who doesnt respect what made her what she is. Spiderman is the only reason we have to deal with KD, what else has she been in?. Sure go ahead and star in your ****ty indie films with all of your rich friends. Just thought id make my return to the forum with a rant...

hmm ok? Kirsten used to work as an extra on Letterman, and has been on his show for the last thirteen years. She was more than happy to be on the show, plus it was her birthday. So what the hell are you talking about?

Tobey Maguire was the one who didn't want to go on Letterman. Not Kirsten. Plus Kirsten is arguably one of the most successful actors in the franchise, so I don't know what you are talking about that she'd be nothing without Spider-Man.

[quote="_____";11593218]KD is a *****, you could tell she didnt want to be on the Letterman. Shes one of those actors who doesnt respect what made her what she is. Spiderman is the only reason we have to deal with KD, what else has she been in?. Sure go ahead and star in your ****ty indie films with all of your rich friends. Just thought id make my return to the forum with a rant...[/quote]
She had her first major role in 1994, in "Interview with the Vampire", alongside of Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. I'd say she started out pretty good! And her performence in that movie is exstremely good! She was also in "Jumanji" "Small Soldiers" "The Virgin Suicides" "Mona Lisa Smile" "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind" "Elizabethtown" and "Marie Antoinette". Not all of those required hard work, but a lot of them did. Besides playing Mary Jane Watson in all three Spider-Man flicks, in which I too think she tends to play her part with a little too-over-the-top cheese at some points, She still plays the part beautifully! And she's a great actor over-all.

This thread is, more or less, a database about ALL of the TV coverage and appearances of cast and crew... this can range from behind the scenes segments on channels, interviews on morning and late night TV, and other material on TV about Spider-Man 3 such as premiere coverage.
Very useful thread Tempest :up:

So, did I miss the part where someone explained what the whole Toby/Letterman feud is about?

This Thursday on the Space Channel in Canada 9pm EST

http://www.spacecast.com/tvschedule.aspx?date=5-3-2007

1 hour long special with exclusive CDN interviews with the cast and crew.

Also go to the main page to watch the HYPERSPACE interviews with the cast.

http://www.spacecast.com/default.aspx

Unfortunately, that schedule shows it as only 30minutes, but I already have it setup to tape on my DVR....and the minute it is over, I will getting ready and heading out the door to see it, it's going to rock.

they all look pretty bored on TRL... :p

Nice to see Kirsten and Bryce hold hands and bond, seems like they got real close :up: wonder if they made out while on set? :p haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"