If they ever do Two-Face again...

Hahah i responded to it in the main thread for Batman v Superman. I was like IM SO USING THAT FOR MY SIGNATURE!

I think they did a good job with the CG in the Dark Knight, but really I'd like him to have his split personality though and see him argue with himself. That would be interesting to do. My favourite episode that showed this was 'Second Chances' in the BTAS. It really got that internal battle of Two-Face and was a really compelling mystery.

Also, bring back the number 2.

Came across these gifs and remembered this thread.
This shows exactly why I want a mix of practical and CG
tumblr_nr22pyY5jA1s2yegdo1_250.gif
tumblr_nr22pyY5jA1s2yegdo2_250.gif

CG or Make-Up?

I really feel like make-up might be the way to go here. We got the CG Two-Face so recently, and that worked very well for this kind of iteration...

tumblr_n18nijxYoT1sotybdo1_500.jpg

But if they wanted to go this way...

tumblr_nbdzcomfTq1rvty4bo1_500.jpg

Make-up is probably the better way to go. And I think I'd like to see that.
Eight years later and I think Mike Marino and co. have proven me right.

Practical all the way.

Practical. Two-Face doesn’t need an over exaggerated mouth, bulging eye, look like half a skull, nor half a zombie. I’m not sure how many of you have seen actual acid/burn victims, but that alone is very intense.

What I want to see is a Two-Face a bit more on the realistic side. A heavily scarred (yet healed) face with slight reddish discoloration and a blind milky eye on the damaged side.

So...thoughts on
Harvey Dent being in Joker 2?

So...thoughts on
Harvey Dent being in Joker 2?

I think it’s great. Harvey has one of the greatest stories out of Batman’s villains. There’s not really enough content for his character. Especially because he was banned in the comics at one point.

It will definitely be interesting to see how he’s handled in an R-rated atmosphere and what, if anything, this could bring to the evolution of his character in future stories.

I hope we get to see who plays him soon

What do you guys think of Bruce and Harvey knowing one another from childhood after going for trauma therapy sessions?

The people voting for CG are WIIILD

I'd say Makeup. Also not too realistic.
I don't know why; I just think that very realistic burn scars just wouldn't fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"