• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Imagine if Batman 5 were done Superman Returns style?

The Batman

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
What if Batman 5 were done in the style of superman returns, basing it on the original Burton film? Who would the cast be? What would the story be? Would the actor playing Batman be similar to michael keaton like Brandon Routh is to superman?

Um......I'd probably cast Keaton again. I cannot see anyone else doing a Burton-style film anyways......he's got a very unique style.

But....it'd be tough to cast. Since your going for someone who fits Keaton's style.....man....that'd be a crap shoot, to get it right like that again.

you dont necessarily have to cast someone in the keaton mold

The Batman said:
What if Batman 5 were done in the style of superman returns, basing it on the original Burton film? Who would the cast be? What would the story be? Would the actor playing Batman be similar to michael keaton like Brandon Routh is to superman?
It probably would have sucked.

The thing with the Burton Batman movies is that they are a little underdeveloped with plot. The director that took Burton's style would have to do a major improvement on that.

But with Elfman back doing a Batman score, and a similar style to Batman and Batman Returns? That'd be awesome.

It would've been awesome, but I'm glad we got Begins, instead. It was so great to see Batman's origins onscreen for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"