The Gifted iMprint | Season 2, Episode 6

Nice that we got the other two Cuckoos in the flashback. And wow, Reed looked like a frightened animal at the end there with him unable to control his powers and them constantly going off like that.

He needs something he can channel his powers into, like that device Havok had in First Class:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Ahh, Creed. Good name to bring in. Wonder if they will go and bring in Graydon Creed. Would work well with Jace's story.

Good to see Shatter again. Pity all the good costumed mutants got taken off the board, though.

And good, they did not shy away from the potential horrifying effects of Rebecca's power. Wondered with how tame she was in the simulation.

The Stepford Cuckoos' arc was nice;
I feel Esme's more of an X-Men deep down like Ms. Frost.
Also, I always like Skyler Samuels in everything I see her.

Jace Turner's transformation from cop to
leader of the Purifiers is intense!!

Not bad overall!

Nice that we got the other two Cuckoos in the flashback. And wow, Reed looked like a frightened animal at the end there with him unable to control his powers and them constantly going off like that.

He needs something he can channel his powers into, like that devie Havok had in First Class:

giphy.gif

We've never seen Forge on screen!

Loved getting a Cuckoos centric episode. Getting their origin story was great along with their way of getting the other 2 sisters in there.

Loved this episode. I hope the sisters reveal who they are a clone of. Even just a name drop would be great.

Emma Frost would be great. Imagine if they cast Emma Frost in the show !

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"