The Gifted no Mercy | Season 2, Episode 7

The Inner Circle is looking great!!!

I have so much to say!

Reeva: Grace Byers plays past and present Reeva very well! I kinda miss her presence and look from the first season, however. Wasn't she a drug lord as well?

Sage: We need more Sage played by Hayley Lovitt. Her powers are very original in the context of the X-Men, kinda like Cypher who does very cool stuff in New Mutants. See Cypher's role in Messiah Complex/Second Coming. Didn't he save the day in the end?

The Strucker Twins -- Would it be evil of me to predict the Purifiers may make these two turn into a supervillain duo?

Blink and Thunderbird -- am I sensing conflict here? Love these two.

Polaris -- she looks like a rockstar in this episode!! Love the Inner Circle's look. Can't wait to see her come face to face with the Mutant Underground, maybe the Purifiers.

Mr. Strucker-- talk about having the opposite of the Mida's touch!! Ouch!

Well, I guess now they really are terrorists... (yeah I know the crazy girl did it, but she's still part of the team)

They just pulled her out of a mental asylum and said come help us rob a bank! I mean, what did they expect?

They just pulled her out of a mental asylum and said come help us rob a bank! I mean, what did they expect?
Maybe that she was only institutionalized because of anti mutant prejudice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"