The Gifted no Mercy | Season 2, Episode 7

The Inner Circle is looking great!!!

I have so much to say!

Reeva: Grace Byers plays past and present Reeva very well! I kinda miss her presence and look from the first season, however. Wasn't she a drug lord as well?

Sage: We need more Sage played by Hayley Lovitt. Her powers are very original in the context of the X-Men, kinda like Cypher who does very cool stuff in New Mutants. See Cypher's role in Messiah Complex/Second Coming. Didn't he save the day in the end?

The Strucker Twins -- Would it be evil of me to predict the Purifiers may make these two turn into a supervillain duo?

Blink and Thunderbird -- am I sensing conflict here? Love these two.

Polaris -- she looks like a rockstar in this episode!! Love the Inner Circle's look. Can't wait to see her come face to face with the Mutant Underground, maybe the Purifiers.

Mr. Strucker-- talk about having the opposite of the Mida's touch!! Ouch!

Well, I guess now they really are terrorists... (yeah I know the crazy girl did it, but she's still part of the team)

They just pulled her out of a mental asylum and said come help us rob a bank! I mean, what did they expect?

They just pulled her out of a mental asylum and said come help us rob a bank! I mean, what did they expect?
Maybe that she was only institutionalized because of anti mutant prejudice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"