• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

In X3, which character would you want to portray?

javon

Superhero
Reaction score
So who would you want to play? If their was a male version of Storm, I would LOVE to play him (or her,lol) and I KNOW I would get the character portaryed well. But since their is no male version :-)mad: ), I'll have to say Bobby or Pyro, because I can play both of their roles good :p . If not them, then it would certaintly be Magneto because he always have emotion with his acting and has SOMETHING that will be about him.:) so who would you portray?

Beast all the way, yes the make-up process would be hell but I would do it. If there was a Gambit, he would be #1 over Beast.

I never thought about Gambit.

Storm, without a doubt :p

I've had daft little fantasies and daydreams where I basically pictured myself doing the cool things she did in this movie, but it was me doing them :D :O

Hell I'd even do it in her outfits :D

Angel, i think having wings and able to fly would kick a$$!! and we need to see Angel is some flying Fight scenes!

High Voltage said:
Storm, without a doubt :p

I've had daft little fantasies and daydreams where I basically pictured myself doing the cool things she did in this movie, but it was me doing them :D :O

Hell I'd even do it in her outfits :D
LOL!

I like your avvy.

Nightcrawler or Angel.(Though I wouldn't look like the character Angel.)

i'd take Cyclops. We have much in common, including us both being gearheads, and considered by some to be the strong silent leader types, not to mention eyebeams. I also know what it's like to lose someone close so it'd be natural to express that range of emotions, especially the tearful joyful reunion with trembling hands. :)

Rogue

Not that I think I can do better than Anna (she's the BOMB), but I'd certainly rant and rave to the writers about being pushed out of the final battle!:)

Plus, we have something in common; when people touch our skin, they get hurt!

ms.vix said:
Rogue

Not that I think I can do better than Anna (she's the BOMB), but I'd certainly rant and rave to the writers about being pushed out of the final battle!:)

People get physically hurt when they touch your skin?! :confused:

Super Flight said:
Angel, i think having wings and able to fly would kick a$$!! and we need to see Angel is some flying Fight scenes!

AAh nevermind. Angel would be #2 after Gambit for me, I can picture myself taking dates for rides on me:rolleyes: ;)

well, okay, not just my skin:)

a few years ago in highschool this A-hole came up to me and groped me somewhere naughty... something bad happened to him:mad:

LoL:) handshakes are ok, taps on the shoulders are ok, grabbing my ___ is not ok!

ms.vix said:
well, okay, not just my skin:)

a few years ago in highschool this A-hole came up to me and groped me somewhere naughty... something bad happened to him:mad:

LoL:) handshakes are ok, taps on the shoulders are ok, grabbing my ___ is not ok!

haha, ah, now i geddit. ;)

hmm i would play................one of those male phoenixs remember there was that big clan of phoenixs?but for x3 i would probably be cyclops.why u ask?you get to kiss famke janssen and u dont need to practice much lines ;)

batboy99 said:
hmm i would play................one of those male phoenixs remember there was that big clan of phoenixs?but for x3 i would probably be cyclops.why u ask?you get to kiss famke janssen and u dont need to practice much lines ;)

short and sweet!:up: :up:

ms.vix said:
Rogue

:eek: I aint gon hang around you!:mad:

I'd make a decent Cyclops who doesn't take crap from others, stand up to those where I truely stand, and give logan a word of advice "Stay away from my girl!" I'd be the guy who would prove myself worthy of Jean's love not just some "dick" or "jerk" or whatever...I'd show Logan what a true leader should be and is. Show him what a good guy is all about. "You can't just come into our lives and try to steal my girl. If you think your the good guy, think twice before you mess up my relationship with Jean." ... anyway. I'd just tell him like it is. "You steal my bike, try to steal my girl, now you steal my jacket. What the f*** do you think you are? Wolvclops? Think again, you sick b******."

and as an actor, I'd stand up for my character and so on.

i would want to be gambit, hes cool like me, and i would be a great gambit, i would do all kinds of karate moves and i would be fantastic as gambit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"