• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

In X3, which character would you want to portray?

DarknessOfDeath said:
Im Cyclops. Who wants to be my Jean? :O

I'll be your Jean lol.

I think it would be really intresting to play a character with two personailties, something i have always wanted to play, and also shes a great character, smart, got Scotty, her life is hard with the Phoenix thing, and like even with out Phoenix i still think shes a great character.

Bastila said:
I'll be your Jean lol.

I think it would be really intresting to play a character with two personailties, something i have always wanted to play, and also shes a great character, smart, got Scotty, her life is hard with the Phoenix thing, and like even with out Phoenix i still think shes a great character.

hey you forgot logan. :p

:D You be my jean? for reals? :p

I;d always thought of being Shadow " Aka Shadow King.:D

I want to be a young Magneto...not Nazi prison camp Magneto.

I wanna be the Director and tell everybody WTF I want...

Alrighty... haha... if U want me to shoot ratner in the ass, I will do it. :p

Okay... you shoot him in the ass and I go after Rothman with Jean and Iceman as my back up.

If she was in it I would be Magma cuz her powers are dangerous and I like the idea of being a new character

I think Stacy X would be a fun character to play. :p
But seriously, Hellion, if he was in it.
I can change my mind from what I said before.

i will love to be in famke's place on that lab scene so i say jean grey and besides she is the perfect example of girl power!

I'd like to play Colossus, so that I can make sure he actually has a role in the film.

*Dark_Phoenix* said:
i will love to be in famke's place on that lab scene so i say jean grey and besides she is the perfect example of girl power!

Dark_Phoenix, your sig is waaaaaaaaaaay too long. I would shorten it before a mod gets hold of it.

also...its missing out a few words here and there but yeah i'd shorten it if I were you.

I'd like to play ethier beast or logan, I wouldn't mind the long costume process.

Jean

OR even Rogue if the script was better...
They wouldn't have to change my eyes since theyre close to green :rolleyes:

Since its something it cannot happen, i can imagine all these...

But i think i could be persuasive as Jean since 1)i dont have rogue lips 2)The way my eyes look at someone is the most intense characteristic of my face so i guess i could portray phoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"