Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Schwarzenegger
Stallone
Willis
Kurt Russell

"Stop it! You're putting us all to shame!"

All of them will have to work till their 80 to one-up Ford.

Ironically, Ford is probably the only one out of these guys who DOESN'T need to be doing this kind of **** at his age.

If Ford is half as good here as he was in TFA (which he should be as he's always been more fond of the Indy character than of Han Solo), then this should be fun at least.

Mega NEWS!! Mega!
I waited years for a fifth Indy movie to be announced!!

Hopefully Lucas and Mutt will be nowhere near it. Sorry Shia fans , not a fan of the character. Other than that, hopefully they'll bring the same energy and fun to this as TFA.

Just ditch Mutt Williams & I'm all for it.

Like Han in TFA, you could tell Ford actually gave a **** in KOTCS, whatever you think about the movie aside, he wasn't his usual grumbly self.

I think there's just more to be excited about this time around. More likely Shia won't be around given his past comments of the fourth film and Spielberg and Kennedy will guide the story and get a good writer or some writers who are big fans of Indy and put a lot of passion into it. Especially after TFA, it just seems more optimistic instead of just recasting.

Oh God, they're going to kill Indy aren't they?

Wow, this is AMAZING news.

- The odds of Shia coming back are zilch.
- George Lucas is retired and gone.
- Ford is back and it's not Chris Pratt taking over.
- Spielberg is back.
- Crystal Skull isn't the finale of the series.

^ Everything that I wanted to happen is happening. It's reality. None of my worst fears are coming true.

It's like a recipe for the PERFECT Indy film... on the level of The Force Awakens.

OH MAN I'M PUMPED.

Last edited:
I was worried there for a bit with the Cooper/Pratt news but the one true Indy is back! I couldn't be more excited!

The good news here? George Lucas isn't working on it.

I shouldn't be so excited after the last one, but my first reaction upon hearing this was a huge smile.

this is such amazing news. Indy has always been my favorite films and character . I know Ford is getting on up in age and there are two ways I can see this going. The movie being bookended by Ford as the elder Indy and new actor playing a young Indy or his son being recast and doing the heavy lifting with Ford doing more of the mentoring role . Either way Ford is back and Indy lives . Great Day

Man im hyped by this news. Sue me, i like all four movies. This could be like last crusade was to temple.

I still feel like an animated series on Disney XD is a no-brainer. The character can live on forever.

Indiana+Jones+-+The+Animated+Adventures+2.png

Yes! So excited by this news! I didn't hate the last one as much as most did but I didn't want the franchise ending like that either, sssssssoooooo happy at this announcement!

I'm excited! Great to have Harrison Ford and Steven Spielberg back. I hope Lucas stays away. I find it funny that people said Harrison is too old when Indiana Jones 4 was being made and then a new one comes 11 years later. :D It doesn't bother me because he was great as Han Solo last year.

Older actors reprising roles that made them more known isn't so out of the ordinary anymore. If Ford can come back as Han in this time, no reason he can't still do Indy.

One of the things I appreciated of the fourth film was their willingness to be different and not beholden to Raiders. And yes, Lucas was a reason for that, so I do hope this isn't a nostalgic trip down memory lane. I don't want another LC where you bring Sallah back for the only reason he was there to get the camels.

Last edited:
Man im hyped by this news. Sue me, i like all four movies. This could be like last crusade was to temple.

I like Crystal Skull too but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't disappointing to me. It's sort of like how I felt after Tomorrowland, which I was really hyped for.

Last edited:
In hindsight, I would have preferred Indy having a daughter, which was Lucas's original idea but Spielberg wanted the son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"