Indy 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cancelled that video game I was so looking forward to. Goddammit it looked great.

I wish Lucasfilm would do an Indy series after they're done with Clone Wars. But it should be traditionally animated to fit with how animation was done during the eras that Indy took place. Well, that & the fact that traditional animation usually looks superior to animated shows.

Monkey Island wasn't created by Lucas and Spielberg, it was created by Ron Gilbert, Dave Grossman, and Tim Schafer.:huh:

Oops I meant to say it was distributed by Lucasfilm, that's a jump...

I wish Lucasfilm would do an Indy series after they're done with Clone Wars. But it should be traditionally animated to fit with how animation was done during the eras that Indy took place. Well, that & the fact that traditional animation usually looks superior to animated shows.
For a second there I thought you meant you wanted it to look like a show from the '80s, and wondered why you wanted Indy to be horribly animated.

Ya I don't recall any animated show rumors. Besides some folks thinking of one might be possible a few yrs back. When there was some cool animated artwork released.

I want to see Indy fetch something for the JFK administration, but not for a mission against communism. Red Russians and Chinese are old and tired just like Nazis. Why do they even have to be an American political enemy?

If he goes to find the hammer of Thor, Noah's Ark again, or the Garden of Eden it could be fine. I could even see Jones going after the remains of the Lost Dutchman Gold Mine.

Last edited:
Is this happening?

I want it on one level, and on another I don't. Me and my father enjoyed this so much together when we saw it at the theater. It's kind of a downer he won't be able to see it with me. :o

No one knpws for sure. But if it is. Probably would have to. Happen within next two yrs or so.

They need to let TellTale Games do an Indy game :)

I agree I played the BTTF game they did on a friend's PC and it was fun, I would buy a Indy game if done by them. has anybody played that "Staff of Kings" Wii/PS2/PSP game?

Wikileaks helped leak the Frank Darabont Indiana Jones and the City of the Gods script in 2008.

WikiLeaks is commonly thought of as a Web site that facilitates leaks, but it was founded with a secondary aim: to create a digital platform that cannot be censored. This other aim shaped some of the early editorial decisions that WikiLeaks made—for instance, publishing, in 2008, an alternate screenplay for “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.” Critics have challenged WikiLeaks about its decision to publish the screenplay, asking: what is so noteworthy about such a leak? But its news value is not what was at issue. Last year, Assange told me that the screenwriter had wanted to make his work public and had even tried to post it online, because fans had expressed their unhappiness with the movie as it was finally released. “He was involved in a creativity dispute,” Assange recalled. “His I.S.P. then received a legal threat to have it removed—i.e., censored from the public record. Someone then gave it to us, because we are known to defend the public record as a publisher of last resort, and we released it as a counter-censorship action.”

Source

Uh huh, and Darabont's good but too Raiders heavy screenplay was the answer to the freshness of Indy 4? Get over the ****ing notalgia.

Closed before the TM makes a appearance

Please make a new thread, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"