Infinity War Infinity War Secrets Speculation?

ernesth100

The Writing Avenger
Reaction score
I feel like Infinity War has some major things they're keeping underwraps. For one I feel as if Ant-Man and Hawkeye play key roles in connecting this film to it's sequel. I feel as if Captain Marvel will be involved as well to some degree or teased. I feel as if Thanos will get more stones than we think in this film. Possibly all but one. Those are just a few hunches. Any one else have any hunches or ideas? Or opinions on my theories?

I'm not sure this requires it's own discussion, but what the hell. If the powers that be deem it necessary, they'll merge it.

I don't think Ant Man, Wasp or Hawkeye are going to play much a part of Infinity War. It's quite likely that, following the events of Civil War, Clint went back to his family, and Scott went back to his daughter and Hope/Hank. I suspect they'll both have a much larger part in the sequel, because of the dimensional aspect, and we know that Wasp is due to appear in the sequel (Lilly has confirmed this).

With Infinity War as character-packed as it is, it's only normal that they'd have cutbacks. I don't think we'll see much of Captain Marvel though; her scenes (if any) will be at the end of the film, likely as one of the post-credit sequences.

Thanos and the Stones is really anyone's guess; the teasers and trailers would imply he doesn't have time to acquire them all, but that's on the bases that other stones haven't been CGI'd out of the teaser and trailers.

I'm not sure this requires it's own discussion, but what the hell. If the powers that be deem it necessary, they'll merge it.

I don't think Ant Man, Wasp or Hawkeye are going to play much a part of Infinity War. It's quite likely that, following the events of Civil War, Clint went back to his family, and Scott went back to his daughter and Hope/Hank. I suspect they'll both have a much larger part in the sequel, because of the dimensional aspect, and we know that Wasp is due to appear in the sequel (Lilly has confirmed this).

With Infinity War as character-packed as it is, it's only normal that they'd have cutbacks. I don't think we'll see much of Captain Marvel though; her scenes (if any) will be at the end of the film, likely as one of the post-credit sequences.

Thanos and the Stones is really anyone's guess; the teasers and trailers would imply he doesn't have time to acquire them all, but that's on the bases that other stones haven't been CGI'd out of the teaser and trailers.
Eh, i'd hope they'd atleast give Clint a cameo. For gods sakes he's an original Avenger he should be in it. Ant-Man is just extra money spent on CGI, I can see why they'd leave him out. His role wouldn't provide much more than we're already getting.

Captain Marvel I'm 100% positive will get at least a credits scene name drop. As for the stones, that's my biggest concern. A two hour and thirty minute film. It's entirely impossible Thanos doesn't get atleast 4 stones. Hell two are with Strange and Vision so...yeah.

Eh, i'd hope they'd atleast give Clint a cameo. For gods sakes he's an original Avenger he should be in it. Ant-Man is just extra money spent on CGI, I can see why they'd leave him out. His role wouldn't provide much more than we're already getting.

Captain Marvel I'm 100% positive will get at least a credits scene name drop. As for the stones, that's my biggest concern. A two hour and thirty minute film. It's entirely impossible Thanos doesn't get atleast 4 stones. Hell two are with Strange and Vision so...yeah.
It really does depend on where the film sequences are in relation to how they're perceived.

From the trailers and teasers, we can calculate that the encounter between Thanos & Steve takes place toward the end of the film, and that the scene is taking place in or around Wakanda. Thanos is clearly shown to possess only two stones - likely, at this time, to be going after the Mind Stone from Vision. In the scene, and in fact, all scenes, he's only shown to have the Power & Space Stones.

The Power Stone should make Thanos tougher, the Space Stone should give Thanos the ability to travel across the universe. If (come that scene) he already has the Reality Stone, then he's already (presumably) powerful enough to start changing things to his liking; such as impacting the Avengers with a mere thought (if he has the Reality Stone, he can turn them all into Mice, right?) :p

Assuming Thanos only has two stones at that point, and assuming he defeats Steve, Wanda, and Vision, he's still only going to have three stones. He's still going to have to get the Time Stone from Stephen, then travel to wherever the Collector is to acquire that one, and then to travel further to wherever the Soul Stone is - he'd have to collect the last four stones in an awfully short amount of time, which I just don't think is feasible, especially as the Soul Stone is going to need a bit of background before Thanos simply picks it up!

It really does depend on where the film sequences are in relation to how they're perceived.

From the trailers and teasers, we can calculate that the encounter between Thanos & Steve takes place toward the end of the film, and that the scene is taking place in or around Wakanda. Thanos is clearly shown to possess only two stones - likely, at this time, to be going after the Mind Stone from Vision. In the scene, and in fact, all scenes, he's only shown to have the Power & Space Stones.

The Power Stone should make Thanos tougher, the Space Stone should give Thanos the ability to travel across the universe. If (come that scene) he already has the Reality Stone, then he's already (presumably) powerful enough to start changing things to his liking; such as impacting the Avengers with a mere thought (if he has the Reality Stone, he can turn them all into Mice, right?) :p

Assuming Thanos only has two stones at that point, and assuming he defeats Steve, Wanda, and Vision, he's still only going to have three stones. He's still going to have to get the Time Stone from Stephen, then travel to wherever the Collector is to acquire that one, and then to travel further to wherever the Soul Stone is - he'd have to collect the last four stones in an awfully short amount of time, which I just don't think is feasible, especially as the Soul Stone is going to need a bit of background before Thanos simply picks it up!

Nah I'm sure hell take Stephens. Or more specifically, have Maw do it for him. Vision is slim pickings. I'm thinking he's a hard target but in all reality Thanks is eventually gonna get that stone regardless of whether or not our heroes stand in the way. I think hell have 4 stones by the end of this. Minimum.

I honestly think they might be CGI'ing some of Thanos' stones on his gauntlet to make it look like he has only 2. Kind of like how in THor Ragnarok Thor still had his eye, or how in one CW scene they hadn't added Spidey yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"