• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Intend to buy a wii, where to go?

higrass

Civilian
Reaction score
I want to buy a Nintendo Wii, it's not for me, I will give it to my nephew as his birthday present. So my question is where can I go and find a good price for it. The lowest price I can find is Nintendo Wii Bundles $475
So what do you think of it, and I want to know what are some good games should I buy go with it, I want to buy some games for him also. Thanks for your suggestions.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...wait, you were being serious? You actually are considering paying $475 for a $250 console? I dont know man, that doesnt seem worth it to me...

But, if you decide to get it, Super Mario Galaxy is a must. It's definitly the killer ap for the Wii right now.

Games to get for Wii:

Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Super Paper Mario
Mario Party 8 (if you have many people to play it)
DBZ Budokai 3 (if you like fighting games)
No More Heroes (if you like a good grown up game)

As for where to find a Wii...good luck.

I'll help you out since no one has really answered your question.

Best thing to do is call your local Best Buy or whatever video game store you have where you live. Find out when they will get in a new shipment.

If they won't let you put money down on one to hold it, just get there when they open on the date they expect shipment to arrive.

Games to get for Wii:

Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Super Paper Mario
Mario Party 8 (if you have many people to play it)
DBZ Budokai 3 (if you like fighting games)
No More Heroes (if you like a good grown up game)
Add Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...wait, you were being serious? You actually are considering paying $475 for a $250 console? I dont know man, that doesnt seem worth it to me...

Well, it's a bundle pack, so it comes with extra games and remotes, so it's not a bad deal. I got one for Christmas and it came with an extra controller and nunchuk, a charger, and a few games.

As for where to find one? I know someone who went looking for one for his son's birthday earlier this month and was basically told not to even bother until February.

They show up in stores sporadically, best thing to do is call and ask when the next shipment comes in.

I want to buy a Nintendo Wii, it's not for me, I will give it to my nephew as his birthday present. So my question is where can I go and find a good price for it. The lowest price I can find is Nintendo Wii Bundles $475
So what do you think of it, and I want to know what are some good games should I buy go with it, I want to buy some games for him also. Thanks for your suggestions.

That bundle is a pretty good deal. Get it if you can. And get the one with TP and MP3.

I work at a Toys R Us, and let me tell you, calling and asking is totally uselss. We dont know, most places dont. Shipments come via DHL from Nintendo whenever they feel like sending some. So until they get there, we dont have any clue, and calling and asking everyday does nothing but make us hate you.

If you dont wana spend that much (over 200$ more than you should) go to the mall or a shop that sells them on a friday around opening they usually have abunch. After i'm done work i walk around the mall near by and on fridays i see a bunch of them for sale, but some saturday... none at all.

eBay, you might be able to get one for just a little over retail. I got mine off eBay for $300

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"