INVISIBLE WOMAN/Jessica Alba DISCUSSION

Check out the first few pages of the thread......

I know its hard to look through all the pics and other conversations that are not about Sue, but there is quite alot of information on the first few pages......

^
Cool,thanks.I think she has the best powers out of the four ever since I saw this movie.Before I thought she was kind of the weak link.If I was Johnny I would of kept her powers when they switched.

She can fly,walk on water,see through walls,create force fields,turn invisible,turn anything invisible,throw force field balls that can break through walls,trap people in force fields.

^
Cool,thanks.I think she has the best powers out of the four ever since I saw this movie.Before I thought she was kind of the weak link.If I was Johnny I would of kept her powers when they switched.

She can fly,walk on water,see through walls,create force fields,turn invisible,turn anything invisible,throw force field balls that can break through walls,trap people in force fields.

I think the invisible woman has the best powers too. I would love to do all that that stuff myself.:cwink:

IMPO I think Johnny is the most powerful.

According to Stan Lee, and writers down through the history of the comic, they have said that Sue was the most powerful....

Strongest....no, that would go to Ben.

The fact that Sue could easily extinguish Johnny by simply putting him in a bubble, pretty much takes the flame out of his throw.....:cwink:

According to Stan Lee, and writers down through the history of the comic, they have said that Sue was the most powerful....

Strongest....no, that would go to Ben.

The fact that Sue could easily extinguish Johnny by simply putting him in a bubble, pretty much takes the flame out of his throw.....:cwink:

Possibly, but if Johnny can go Supernova or over, could Sue really handle that? I know she did in the first movie, but lets face it, if she cant hold a Doom bolt, or the London Eye, how can she hold a Supernova?

Possibly, but if Johnny can go Supernova or over, could Sue really handle that? I know she did in the first movie, but lets face it, if she cant hold a Doom bolt, or the London Eye, how can she hold a Supernova?

In the first movie she did....and she has also withstood a nuclear blast as well. So yeah, even at her weakest point which would have been the first movie, she withstood Johnny's super nova, and if he has a bubble around him, as well as in his brain, as well as in his breathing passage, I wonder who could withstand that?.....

The ONLY thing that keeps Sue from being able to kick any of their booty's as well as others is her compassion, which unless she is Malice, wins out everytime....

Sue can kick booty. In the first movie she help defeat Dr. Doom:doom: causing him to become frozen.

In the first movie she did....and she has also withstood a nuclear blast as well. So yeah, even at her weakest point which would have been the first movie, she withstood Johnny's super nova, and if he has a bubble around him, as well as in his brain, as well as in his breathing passage, I wonder who could withstand that?.....

The ONLY thing that keeps Sue from being able to kick any of their booty's as well as others is her compassion, which unless she is Malice, wins out everytime....

But that is my point about the first movie, her powers are so uneven, if she cant hold a Doom bolt, how the hell can she contain a supernova?

But that is my point about the first movie, her powers are so uneven, if she cant hold a Doom bolt, how the hell can she contain a supernova?

They were uneven in the first movie, as they were in the early comics......she was going totally on emotion with no ability to control them. She did a great job of controlling them in the 2nd movie, and it showed just how far she had come in the 2 years.......

They were uneven in the first movie, as they were in the early comics......she was going totally on emotion with no ability to control them. She did a great job of controlling them in the 2nd movie, and it showed just how far she had come in the 2 years.......

Yes she did improved really nicely.

She was controlling them better in the 2nd movie, but again, if she cant hold up the London Eye, with help, how can she contain a supernova?

She was controlling them better in the 2nd movie, but again, if she cant hold up the London Eye, with help, how can she contain a supernova?

Its simply the difference between energy and mass.....its the nature of her abilities.

Just like there is a difference between power and strength....

Its simply the difference between energy and mass.....its the nature of her abilities.

You tell 'em Kel. :cwink:

If there was a FF3, I'd like to see Susan showcase her powers a lot more; she is, after all, potentially the most powerful of the team with her array of abilities. She could do so much more with her force fields (create spears, deflect bullets etc)

If there was a FF3, I'd like to see Susan showcase her powers a lot more; she is, after all, potentially the most powerful of the team with her array of abilities. She could do so much more with her force fields (create spears, deflect bullets etc)

I would love to see that. :woot:

Yes that would be cool. here's hoping o a FF3. I mean its gotta be made. Please pretty please.:yay:

Well then this brings us back to her not being able to 'hold' a Doom bolt, but she hold a Supernova? The Doom bolt was energy also. Her powers are so inconsistent in the movies its unreal.

Alba is pregnant!

Fantastic Four star Alba pregnant

Jessica Alba, star of the Fantastic Four movies, is expecting her first child with boyfriend Cash Warren.

"Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring [or] early summer," her spokesman told the People.com website.

Alba, 26, has been dating Warren since autumn 2004. The pair met on the first Fantastic Four film, on which Warren, 28, worked as a director's assistant.

Alba, recently seen in the comedy Good Luck Chuck, was named the sexiest woman in the world by FHM readers last April.

The actress played Sue Storm, aka the Invisible Girl, in 2005's Fantastic Four and its 2007 sequel.

Her other films include Sin City, Into the Blue and current US release Awake.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7140934.stm

Being discussed in her thread in the celebrity forum...

Move all discussion other than her role as Sue Storm, and the character of Sue Storm to Jessica's celebrity thread please...

I thought this was the INVISIBLE WOMAN/Jessica Alba DISCUSSION?

Edit: Read the first post :)

Jessica Alba and Husband Cash Warren Welcome Baby Girl
Sunday June 8, 2008

http://www.usmagazine.com/jessica-alba-cash-warren-welcome-baby-girl

Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren have welcomed a baby girl, her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com.

Honor Marie Warren was born Saturday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

Alba's father was overheard saying "she's beautiful." Warren — in a T-shirt, jeans and baseball cap — was spotted carrying food into the maternity ward Sunday.

Alba, 26, and Warren, 28, announced they were expecting last December. (See more surprise pregnancies here.)

During her pregnancy, Alba admitted, "anything could make me incredibly angry or break down crying. That’s not something I’m used to.”

Her one fear about mommyhood: Breastfeeding.

She told Extra she had a dream, and "it had to do with breastfeeding, which is the only thing I’m paranoid about. More than giving birth.”

She and Warren got engaged after announcing their baby news.

They quietly wed in the Beverly Hills courthouse's ceremony room on May 19.

They just moved into a $4 million Beverly Hills home with their three dogs.

"It's a lot of stress to buy a house, have a baby and get married in six months," she recently told USA Weekend. "It's a lot of life-changing decisions. I'm really, really secure and happy in my relationship."

Congratulations to her. Hope she makes a better mother than a superheroine. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"