Iron Man 2 Iron Man viral? Could there be one like the Dark Knight?

Redd

Black Widow
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was any rumors or talks about a Iron Man viral.

Everyone that did the Dark Knight one had a blast. And it all started shortly before Comic con.

I am just saying that maybe we should keep our eyes open for anything that could be viral game for Iron Man.

*If you find anything, post it here*

I was just wondering if there was any rumors or talks about a Iron Man viral.

Everyone that did the Dark Knight one had a blast. And it all started shortly before Comic con.

I am just saying that maybe we should keep our eyes open for anything that could be viral game for Iron Man.

Can I find The Batman The Dark Knight viral on line? Can you post a link to where I can find it?

:facepalm

Kirk 1701 ^

The Dark Knight viral is already over. But there is a wiki page that you can go to. I dont remember what the name of the site is.

But here is another site that the marketing company made for the fans. Just go to http://www.whysoserious.com and that will show you all the websites.

Kirk 1701 ^

The Dark Knight viral is already over. But there is a wiki page that you can go to. I dont remember what the name of the site is.

But here is another site that the marketing company made for the fans. Just go to http://www.whysoserious.com and that will show you all the websites.

You never know. It could happen.

I personally would love for it to happen.

sorry double post.

I hope not. I wasn't a big fan of the virals and I'm not sure, from a marketing standpoint, how it really helped the film - it only drummed up in interest in those who were going to see the film anyway.

Plus, it made the Hype impossible to access for days on end. Usually it's only like that with the release of big movies or their first trailers :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"