The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Is anybody bothered by the fact that.....

The entire S6 will know Peter's identity. Don't see anyway around it. Harry has a vendetta against him, he's going to want to make Peter suffer as much as possible.

If it leads to Death of Spider-Man in TASM4 then I'm all for it. Since the Sinister 6 knowing his identity was what caused Ultimate Peter Parker to get killed.

If it leads to Death of Spider-Man in TASM4 then I'm all for it. Since the Sinister 6 knowing his identity was what caused Ultimate Peter Parker to get killed.

Sonys never going to kill Peter Parker/Spiderman ever.

I don't know who the next love interest will be.....MJ or maybe Felicia perhaps? But it already seems doomed from the start.

There should be no new love interest in the movie. MJ will be nothing compared to Gwen and Spiderman never really fell in love with Felicia, he just kind of avoided her verbal sexual attacks. The movie will be better with no love interest than with a love interest.

The entire S6 will know Peter's identity. Don't see anyway around it. Harry has a vendetta against him, he's going to want to make Peter suffer as much as possible.

This is what I see will happen. Harry is immature and just wants Peter dead, by any means necessary.

To be honest, knowing Peter's identity shouldn't be a big thing.

Unless they know Pete personally, the villain will have no idea who the hell this guy is. He's a kid from Queens.

To be honest, knowing Peter's identity shouldn't be a big thing.

Unless they know Pete personally, the villain will have no idea who the hell this guy is. He's a kid from Queens.

What are you talking about? Harry knows Peter personally. They were best friends and now sworn enemies. Dude just killed his girl. Don't forget about Gustav. This guy knows everything. These are the two thats creating this sinister group. Thats deadly serious for Peter when Harry knows everything about him being Spiderman.

They better do what Raimi did and have him and Gustav forget that fact.

I can see it now. Mysterio creating illusions of Gwen. Or Chameleon dressing up like Uncle Ben. They are really gonna screw with Peter.

What are you talking about? Harry knows Peter personally. They were best friends and now sworn enemies. Dude just killed his girl. Don't forget about Gustav. This guy knows everything. These are the two thats creating this sinister group. Thats deadly serious for Peter when Harry knows everything about him being Spiderman.

They better do what Raimi did and have him and Gustav forget that fact.

...I know.

I was just saying what any other villain would think when unmasking Peter.

"Who are you?"

...I know.

I was just saying what any other villain would think when unmasking Peter.

"Who are you?"

Well I agree with you on that.....they won't care who this guy is. My point is that the guys in charge are plotting to attack Peter/Spiderman in every way possible. Its very personal for Harry and Gustav. And the others are working for them. They could easily show up at his job, school or even at Aunt May's house. Peter is exposed now. I don't think I like the angle they are going with this because it puts them at a terrible advantage story wise.

We saw what happened when Venom discovered his identity. Imagine all of these guys knowing it now. Unlike Venom, this isn't the end of the film where he dies and the writers did nothing with it.

Its not like they are going after Peter because he takes pics of Spidey. They are going after him because he is SPIDEY.....LOL

I can see it now. Mysterio creating illusions of Gwen. Or Chameleon dressing up like Uncle Ben. They are really gonna screw with Peter.

I sure hope they incorporate the Chameleon in the next films. I love the comics with Chameleon messing with Peter's mind. It would make the character development in the movies so much better and would serve as a great opportunity to follow the comics even further.

Well I agree with you on that.....they won't care who this guy is. My point is that the guys in charge are plotting to attack Peter/Spiderman in every way possible. Its very personal for Harry and Gustav. And the others are working for them. They could easily show up at his job, school or even at Aunt May's house. Peter is exposed now. I don't think I like the angle they are going with this because it puts them at a terrible advantage story wise.

We saw what happened when Venom discovered his identity. Imagine all of these guys knowing it now. Unlike Venom, this isn't the end of the film where he dies and the writers did nothing with it.

Its not like they are going after Peter because he takes pics of Spidey. They are going after him because he is SPIDEY.....LOL

So... USM's Death of Spider-Man without the death of Spider-Man? :huh:

Sorry man.....I haven't read Ultimate in a while. What do you mean.

All the Sinister 6 in that knew Peter's identity.

The line up was Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Electro, Kraven, Sandman and Vulture.

Not 6 but they were called Ultimate 6.

All the Sinister 6 in that knew Peter's identity.

The line up was Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Electro, Kraven, Sandman and Vulture.

Not 6 but they were called Ultimate 6.

oh i gotcha.....

So....they just showed up at his house and killed him?

After a long battle, yah they killed him.

Aunt May shot Electro.
Yeah, Im familiar with the Ultimate six stories but I haven't read them in some years so I didn't know they killed him.

I don't know what the films have planned but I can see these guys attacking Peter at any time and place by knowing who he is. I don't see any way around that with Harry/Gustav in charge. Unless Gustav kills Harry and has a different agenda. Harry seems like a loose cannon, Gustav may knock him off and take over until Norman becomes part of this story.

Unless of course Harry is the type of leader who holds onto certain information in order to better control his subordinates - Spider-Man's true identity might be something he keeps to himself (for a time, any way).

Yeah, Im familiar with the Ultimate six stories but I haven't read them in some years so I didn't know they killed him.

I don't know what the films have planned but I can see these guys attacking Peter at any time and place by knowing who he is. I don't see any way around that with Harry/Gustav in charge. Unless Gustav kills Harry and has a different agenda. Harry seems like a loose cannon, Gustav may knock him off and take over until Norman becomes part of this story.

Just remember how dangerous a mind Gustav is from the Gathering Of The Sinister Six.

What I want to know is how far is Webb going to take this particular character in terms of his last movie?

:woot:

I sure hope they incorporate the Chameleon in the next films. I love the comics with Chameleon messing with Peter's mind. It would make the character development in the movies so much better and would serve as a great opportunity to follow the comics even further.

Chameleon is a classic foe and one of my favs.

I would like see him and the comic where he teams up with Hammerhead be movie material someday.

:word:

It's certainly a different approach, but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. It will likely lead to A LOT more **** for Peter, which I'm all for. There's nothing better than seeing your main character go through hell, imo

Just dropping this info ivhere since a possible spidey death was brought up. Avi Arad has stated there won't be a Miles Morales so I don't think that there will be a Peter Parker death. Too bad because that means we will either get a reboot or a recast after the next movie. If so that's then I think I'll be saying farewell to Sony's Spiderman. I don't see what else they can offer in a reboot unless its done by Marvel.

Do you read the Spider-man comics? Because since the 60's Peter Parker has been pumping out new material. I don't understand this idea that Peter Parker has no more story to tell.

Now how does bringing in Miles fix anything? I say this because you have the same exact issues. He is basically a reboot and also get's into the same situations as Peter.

I like Miles Morales, what works about his tenure, is he still get's into the same problems as Peter but he handles them differently. I repeat, Same problems.

So any story Miles would have, Peter could have.

while like people are saying now the villians could go after him so this could make things very interesting going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"