Is there any subject that even A&E couldn't make interesting?

kypade

Avenger
Reaction score
Tattoo shops, airports, car dealerships, drag racing families, car/motorcycle building, ugly families of bounty hunters, drug interventions, house restoration for profit, funeral homes/morgues. Seriously. If they could pick up the show about the dirtiest jobs and the one about the family of midgets my tv would never be on any other channel (except CNN and Comedy Central).

ps - some of those might be on TLC/Discovery, they're all close by and I tend to not know which one I'm watching, but I'm pretty sure most of them are A&E.

Also, this is not in the wrong forum because the thread title is a serious question about subjects that A&E could not make interesting. Is there anything? Cuz I'm pretty sure they could make four hours of wood carving worth watching.

hhahahahah I knew you were gonna say that. :(

I think I would watch A&E if they had a doc about kypade being forced to eat his own face (without a fork:eek:). I mean I wouldn't stay home and watch it, but would just let tivo get it, and watch like a month later when the magic bullet infomercial became "old".

I mainly stick to history and discovery channels. But A&E has some pretty good ****. :up:

inside katie holmes womb

The aviator

supermans returns costume

topher grace's resemblence to eddie brock

A lot of the shows you mention are actually from TLC or Discovery (I know because I watch those two channels and rarely watch A&E).

However I doubt that anyone could make any of the following interesting for someone who doesn't like sports:

Golf
Bowling
Curling

I don't find the shows they have interesting. But I imagine real-time watching a tree grow would be pretty lame.

redmarvel said:
A lot of the shows you mention are actually from TLC or Discovery (I know because I watch those two channels and rarely watch A&E).

However I doubt that anyone could make any of the following interesting for someone who doesn't like sports:

Golf
Bowling
Curling

Bowling isn't bad to watch when it has some added gimmick to it. like the Comedy Central show "Let's Bowl".

redmarvel said:

Golf
Bowling
Curling

How can you not love Curling?.....it almost has everything a great sport needs. It has stick's, ice and rocks, all its missing is physical contact between the players and it would be perfect.

kyPADE
KYpade
Eyes of the HAWK
Ears of the WOLF
kyPADE
KYpade
Strength of the BEAR
Lame-Ass FUH-Keen Thread!

KY-PADE!

redmarvel said:
Well, I did mention that some of them might be frome - gasp - TLC and Discovery...but I just checked here and the only one I was rong about was the motorcycle building ones...and lets face it, every channel on television has one of those shows, can you blame me?

Tattoo shops - Inked (admittedly, the TLC one is much better)
airports - Airline
car dealerships - King of Cars
drag racing families - Driving Force
ugly families of bounty hunters - Dog the Bounty Hunter
drug interventions - Intervention
house restoration for profit - Flip this House
funeral homes/morgues - Family Plots

Sorry redsy, you lose.

The Art of Fanboy Come-On Attempts.

And I should know - I was a member of my university's anime club for two years. The club office stank of loneliness. And Cheetos. :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"